Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one man, that gives me more hope for my little grow :)

those buds look great. I am in the midst of a lr2 grow and have some ??'s.I have had clear milky pistols for at least 10 days now. Some are even brown. I have had these under 24/7 250 hps since they could stand the light. I feed them the ff diet and nutes. I will add some llr pics later .Please tell me I am right about the 24/7 schedule. I found that on this boaRD AND HOPE IT IS THE RIGHT WAY.

hey brouli i got 2 lowryders#2 that are 3 weeks old..1 male 1 female im keepin them in a 3 ltre pot..i hope to make seeds like ur self man..questions if u dont mind answering or anybody for that matter..the two plants that i have are not the best and are not big n stong so do u think the seeds would be bad? would they pass down the greif..let me know thanks.

SDC11641.JPG

SDC11643.JPG

it all depends u know ? i cant give u anwser for that , but in my expirience i had ugly plants that got broken and they are my strongest seeds, i arantee u that those plants be the end will look nice , just take care of them ,and u will get plenty of seeds ( add all pollen u got , i would take no chances with one plant )

ok guys just wanna show u pic of my strain males that going in the garbage, (my friends grow) i gave him 10 seeds a while back and now he finally started.
they are 13 day old and already very easy to sex (im very shock that they switch cycle so fast).

P1010310.JPG

P1010311.JPG

P1010308.JPG

P1010309.JPG

tell me what ya guys think about size and overoll lock like for 13th day :)

they look decent for 13 days..look good..the females would look better lol..

wat did u make of ur cfl grow u harvested? as far as taste stone etc..

when i did CFL grow i was shocked i got +/- 1oz dry and i was using 13 w 2700k bulb per plant 16h a day high was incredible (is ultra haze mix with LR#2) my friends loved to it was the best one i ever smoke.

this is my strain (friends grow , in a speakr :) )
the first 2 pics are from the plat that was in a speaker (friends) harvested (too quick) 6weeks 6 days from 13w cfl 2700K 16h/day(HippyE those are for u ).

next 3 pcs are from Brouli's Passion x New PurpulePower , those 4 females are 15 days old ( just change lights from cool white to regular) like u can see 4 13w bulbs 2700K. those are first seeds i grew sine i mix those 2 streains so we will see what happen.

Ok guys any questions ,thouts let me know

if price per kWh = 0.08

13w x 18h x 31days = -/+ $ .58 for what u see light cost thruout wholegrow :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

P1010305.JPG

P1010306.JPG

brouli said:
this is my strain (friends grow , in a speakr :) )
the first 2 pics are from the plat that was in a speaker (friends) harvested (too quick) 6weeks 6 days from 13w cfl 2700K 16h/day(HippyE those are for u ).

next 3 pcs are from Brouli's Passion x New PurpulePower , those 4 females are 15 days old ( just change lights from cool white to regular) like u can see 4 13w bulbs 2700K. those are first seeds i grew sine i mix those 2 streains so we will see what happen.

Ok guys any questions ,thouts let me know

if price per kWh = 0.08

13w x 18h x 31days = -/+ $ .58 for what u see light cost thruout wholegrow :)

Brouli, that looks good. :D

looking great man.. how many lumens do you have per square foot or plant if you don't mind me asking? That early cut plant looks great!

each of those bulbs is a 750-800 lumens , u know its not always how many lumens u got is how much of UVB rays u have talk to Hippiengland about it or Puffin A.

each of those bulbs is a 750-800 lumens , u know its not always how many lumens u got is how much of UVB rays u have talk to Hippiengland about it or Puffin A.

P.S iv i can get between 1 -2.2 oz. of 13w bulbs i stck to it :)

cool, so what temp are those bulbs? I'm only asking because in my current grow i only use cfls in fact just 2, but they are 30 watt and give out 2000 lumens each. I'm impressed. I'm hoping to get as much bud as I can off my next 4 ryders :)

wow! cool journal them buds look good enough to smoke :giggle:
going to try and seed my lowryders thanks for the help brouli:peace:

thank you melisa , thorn i use black light at my dark hours (when my cfl go off black light goes one ), now after talking with puffin A, hippyE, and watching video on youtube about uvb ray i will add one 13 uvb light to the mix.

UVB makest THC grow +/- so the tests prove

brouli said:
thank you melisa , thorn i use black light at my dark hours (when my cfl go off black light goes one ), now after talking with puffin A, hippyE, and watching video on youtube about uvb ray i will add one 13 uvb light to the mix.

UVB makest THC grow +/- so the tests prove

:cool: I too have added the UVB, I put an exo terra repti gro 10.0 UVB in with SnowWhite.:hubba:

thats excellent
long white hairs @ 17 days
they look very nice :aok:

Latest posts

Back