Lowryder #2 Random Allsorts Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey richy I told you already that I thought this one was an LR1!

By the way people it was an anniversary yesterday for me and the fella so I though booogar it! I took the 2 lowest buds, quick dried them in the microwave and rolled a nice big long grape rip :D

Right now I wish I could swear because I cant think of any other words to describe it lol!! It was a FANTASTIC smoke! Very smooth, not harsh in the slightest :D Slight creeper but lasted for hours! Its only 7 weeks old man! only got 5-10% amber trichs so gonna let her go another week and keep an eye on her, but as far as i'm concerned she's pretty much done! I can't believe it!

Out of these 10 seeds I seemed to have 2 main traits. One was this smelly strong but small plant, the other was the thicker plant with no smell at all. The latter prooved to be a bit of a crap smoke but this one is phenomenal! So I reckon either the father or mother of these babies was a bad plant or had bad genes. But thankfully we got some good genes out of them!

Now you know what this means though... time to get some Lowryder Mint going woohoo!!! I will start a new grow journal at some point for those. I put 2 beans in last night to germinate :D

poor? theres nothing poor about her! work was cack so i'm gonna clip off another bud i think for a little smokey poos. I know I shouldn't but, meh, its my plant and we're only gonna get 5 or so smokes out of it in total and well I have got the lowryder mint to look foward to so right now I don't really care. Its not like its a prixe plant or anything!

Thorn said:
poor? theres nothing poor about her! work was cack so i'm gonna clip off another bud i think for a little smokey poos. I know I shouldn't but, meh, its my plant and we're only gonna get 5 or so smokes out of it in total and well I have got the lowryder mint to look foward to so right now I don't really care. Its not like its a prixe plant or anything!

Poor ladie.... j/k.. Ya it's your smoke buddie.... Just a tease a little.. lol...

Hey Thorn....Congrats on the Anny...Tell hubby hes a lucky fella to have a Ladie that can grow him some LADIE'S..Go ahead and take another sample...Its yours remember...Smoke it up..its yor own grown!!!!

Looking forward to your next grow....KEEP M GREEN

Oooh yeah! She sure is a good smoke. I clipped off the next 2 lowest buds last night and we smoked just one this time. The other half said he woke up in the night to go for a widdle and he was still BAKED! hehehehehe I love growing killer weed!

Oh yea he's not my hubby (yet at least!) just my boyfriend.

Thanks everyone. I want that other bud I clipped of NOW!! But alas I will have to wait - it is not safe for me to stink out the kitchen and microwave just yet! Oh well, whats a couple of hours?! Hopefully it'll be a clear night so we can go out and enjoy it under the stars :)

Have a great evening everyone! :D

Hey there Thorn - "Congrats" on your anniversary (belated :eek: ) and on getting some PRIMO off of your NL! WTG with the green thumb!! :farm:

Poor bloke (your fella), "A woman in the kitchen is dangerous... but a woman in the garden is DEADLY!" lol :D

hey thorn.....I read that drying in micro is bad..( dries from inside out)..Just what I read...when i was on first Harvest ....and sneaking a little under her skirt for a test...i then placed on cookie rack about 6 inches over my toaster...the heat from toaster rises up and dried mine nice...I will search for the micro dry method....and anyway..hubby...bofriend best half...what ever..tell Him sm0ke said be Greatful for what he's got....KEEP M GREEN

Thorn said:
hey richy I told you already that I thought this one was an LR1!:D

Yeah but I also said this in that pic

p.s. Not trying to be a dic*, just want you and everybody else to know what a LRX2 is capable of. Multiple branches and colas when given required light.:cool:
Didn't want people to get wrong Idea of size. That's all.
:fly: We're on the same side:woohoo:
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!
P.S. Can't wait to see the LR mint Grow!!!:watchplant:

sorry bud but i'm only trying my hardest at this pathetic stupid little grow. sometimes i don't know why i bother but hey if it girves me about an 1/8th of an ounce per plant then thats more than we had before

You'll just get better and better the more you grow. All we can do is learn from our own mistakes. (well that's how I have to learn):D But your doing great!

:holysheep: thorn thank you for this thread! haha ive been looking into lowryder and this has given me great inspiration along with information! :rolleyes: (nifty rhyme ay?) i will also be growing some LR#2 even though you said it might be #1 haha (yes i read) haha but i will be starting my grow in probably a week or two.. you'll see it :D

Thanks,
Pete

P.S- sorry i stole part of your signature :D but i thought it was pretty clever lol

,Pete (again)

haha thanks me dear! Yes thats cool i only added that on my sig as extra protection (although I doubt it'd work :( )

Good luck with your grow and thank you for your kind words :D

Keep it green!

how long do you put them in the microwave for?

I pulled a low buD off my plant the other day. Hit it witha heat gun for a while, then in a plastic bag in the sun. Rolled it, then smoked it last night. HOLY BEGUMBERS IT WAS GOOD!!

I put it in for 10 - 20 second bursts for about 1.5 - 2 minutes :)

oh and yea I hear ya on that...I still can't get over how strong the homegrown is...makes me wonder how on earth does crud weed come into existence?? :confused2:

Latest posts

Back