Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegs

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone knows if the strain "Lowryder 2" will pop males or if they are feminized because of their 'special quality's'? The curiousity is killing me...

They are available in feminized and regular seeds. Which did you buy? Their "special quality" is an autoflowering trait. All that means is that they will flower even if not switched to 12/12.

I didn't buy any....yet. The description on the site does not list or give the option for feminized beans, otherwise I wouldn't be here asking this question. =)

Below is their desrcipti9on for Lowryder 2.

Lowryder 2 is the long-awaited successor to the Joint Doctor’s flagship strain. Lowryder #2 is the newest product of the breeder’s quest to improve the strength, yield and flavour of his original variety while maintaining the unusual characteristics that made it so popular.
Lowryder #2 has been infused with superior Santa Maria genetics, a variety known for copious resin production, exotic taste and soaring highs, it is an indica/sativa hybrid originally from Brazil. The cross was subsequently selectively inbred for three generations.

The result is an auto-flowering dwarf that yields a wonderfully strong, head-turning smoke with intoxicating taste. The strength and flavor is backed by copious resin production and much-improved yield and stability. Buds are larger, tighter and more aromatic than the original Lowryder.

As with Original Lowryder, no separate room or light cycle is needed to flower Lowryder #2. Outdoors, Lowryder #2 will mature quicker than any non-auto-flowering variety.

Bushy, very early flowering plants with prolific budding.

That's the description most sites use. From that, I would have to say it is not feminized, but that's a good thing, that way you can pollinate one female and get more seeds.

Latest posts

Back