Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passionfruit0158

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am starting lowryder 2 X AK 47, and plan to use full line of Fox Farms (grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, beastie budz, open sesame, cha ching) with happy frog soil and 250 W hps light with cooling fan and tempered glass. I plan to use 1/2 gallon pots until sexing and then i will switch to 3 gal grow bags. The light will be 18/6 all the way. I plan to harvest about 70 days after planting the seed. Ph will be 6.5 all the way. Temperature will be 70 at the lowest and 85 at the highest. Himidity about 50%

Any info on the watering schedule and nutrient schedule?

How often should i water and how often should i feed?

How much water and nutes should i use?

Any info on the PPM?

Anything on this would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest using a 20/4 light schedule & 2gal pots min from day 1 otherwise yield will suffer... water when the pots start getting light to lift... water until you have run off... nute scedule i cant really help you with bc i have never used that soil & im fairly sure its prenuted alil.... GL

thanks JAAM. I will use 20/4 for the light from seed to harvest and increase my pots size.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I would suggest using a 20/4 light schedule & 2gal pots min from day 1 otherwise yield will suffer... water when the pots start getting light to lift... water until you have run off... nute scedule i cant really help you with bc i have never used that soil & im fairly sure its prenuted alil.... GL

Latest posts

Back