lowryder style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemoman

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I hope this is the proper way of going about this.. if not, please let me know..
I'm looking for a strain that is not very tall/Stealth. and is still cloneable? What would that strain be? i.e Lowryder etc. I can't seem to get much info from other sources..?Thanks,

chemoman said:
Hi Everyone, I hope this is the proper way of going about this.. if not, please let me know..
I'm looking for a strain that is not very tall/Stealth. and is still cloneable? What would that strain be? i.e Lowryder etc. I can't seem to get much info from other sources..?Thanks,

Welcome to MP brosef....Lowryder is only an auto strain I believe and true autos don't clone. Rather then a strain I wld look for a group of strains. If Short and Squat is what you want then you might want to stick with a heavy or even all INdica strain. Stay away from anything Sativa leaning. Also I wld read all about LST and other training methods that will aid you in keeping your plant short.

IS this an Indoor Grow? How big a space? How much light ya got?

Read through this when you get a chance>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

How much space do you have and what are you planning to use for lighting? LST and scrog can keep your plants very short.You cannot clone any auto flowering strains.

Thanks Hamster and HG,, I usually only grow 2 plants at a time.. I've got plenty of space also, but, was thinking of the future, because my other place in Florida is much smaller than here in Michigan..
I'm currently using 2 LED grow panels and a 2 ft sun Blaster Florescent.. The Girls really like those lights...My next grow will be a Northern lights... I do however like my Kush plants,, I beleive with a little more managment, on my part, I can keep them short enough to get by,,, I find all these different strains very fascinating...

Actually the SunBlasters are T5HO floros. They are good lights but depending on how long they are and how many you have will decide if you have enough lumens for the grow space. definitely need an HPS light though to get the most out of the flowering cycle.

there is a short indica strain called Dynamite from Next Generation seeds. I think it grows pretty short and flowers in like 50 days or so. Pretty resinous Grapefruit strain. I haven't tried it yet but I intend to get some soon. I have ordered several plants from Next Gen and been very satisfied with all that I have got from them. :)

Thanks PuffinNugs & Hushpuppy,, of to buy a HPS 250 and also thanks for the info on the Dynamite... from Next Generation...Stay Cool....

Burmese Kush, mine have stayed short but i cant say they all do, very good smoke, excellent actually.

IMO you should just focus on great genes. Grab something very high in yield and thc. If you want to keep your plants low and stealthy just flower earlier. Stick with an Indica as their flowering times are shorter.

You never mentoned ifyou were using soil or hydroponic so I can't get into too much.

LED's are great for vegging, but it WILL NOT compare to an HPS for flowering.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to ask questions here. You have some very good people here with tons of experience.

Latest posts

Back