LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godspeedsuckah said:
Careful with that AK 47 Granddaddy, I hear there were kids overdosing in PA from it.:stoned: :giggle:

I am a 53 year old man and it kicks my butt:holysheep:

Are you serious or just joking??

GrandDaddyToke said:
I am a 53 year old man and it kicks my butt:holysheep:

Are you serious or just joking??

There was some article on here (i think the news section) stating that there was in increase of marijuana overdoses in the Philly area due to AK47. Apparently teens were getting their hands on it and getting a little "paranoid" LOL and went to the emergency room. Sounds laced to me, but who knows.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
Your dried buds from the AK look like purps a little. I wonder what would happen if Afghani and the AK were crossed.
Take a look at my LRx1's and 2's. Then we'll talk purp.;)

godspeedsuckah said:
There was some article on here (i think the news section) stating that there was in increase of marijuana overdoses in the Philly area due to AK47. Apparently teens were getting their hands on it and getting a little "paranoid" LOL and went to the emergency room. Sounds laced to me, but who knows.
U cannot overdose on weed!!!!! They were either having an Anxiety attack or it was laced!!!!!

totally agree with richy there my friends! And yea it can be pretty scarey when you've had a little too much and your body startes to feel weird and white and then of course all that happens is you end up vomiting.

I did wonder if you could overdose if you ate too much? But well I still to mostly smoking anyway :)

Ive had a few instances where I just thought "Holly **** im high!" and then I just decided to go with it. I mean if your really messed up, you might as well enjoy it! Cuz, gettin to that point, especially for everyday smokers, like my self, its extremely hard. Anyways. back to the overdosing. I have never heard of someone overdoseing on MJ. atleast not to the point of death. just some minor freaking out. Although, if you guys/gals ever do get a chance and havn't heard it, go look up cop overdoses on weed brownies. I found it hilarious! I would recomend being baked for it though. But then again, I recomened that for everything you do ;)

Richy-B said:
U cannot overdose on weed!!!!! They were either having an Anxiety attack or it was laced!!!!!

I heard you have yo smoke something like 15,000lbs in 20 min.........hehehe that would be a fun trip....

JUS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING....THE AUTOS ARE DA REAL DEAL..UR JOURNAL IZ A ******* INSPARATION TO ME TO GET ME **** GOIN...(STILL BUYING SUPPLIES:hubba: ...WAS TRYING TO START A NEW YEARS START DATE, BUT X-MAS BILLS KILLED ME) PLUS STRAINS I WANT ARE OUT OF STOCK...DEF GONNA POLLINATE SUM BICTHES FOR MY OWN SEEDS WHEN I CAN...HEY, I C U FROM DA DIRTY TOO;) , DOES THE SHOP U GO TO HAVE A WEB-SITE, OR CAN U GIVE ME THE NAME??:eek:
AND TRUST ME, THAT TRIMMER IS GONNA BE ONE OF YOUR BEST INVESTMENTS...GET IT!!!(I WAS HELPING A FRIEND WITH HIS HARVEST AND THAT **** SAVES A LOT OF TIME AND YOUR BACK, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THAT MANY PLANTS:D I'M GONNA GET ONE AFTER THIS HARVEST ..MY OP WILL CONSIST OF 25-35 AUTOS, HOMEBOX XL, 600HPS & 600MH, RADIANT 6 REFLECTOR,440CFM WINDTUNNEL 6" FAN WITH CAN 50 FILTER, 6" IN-LINE FAN FOR LIGHT. GOING WID FOXFARM OCEANS FOREST SOIL,THEIR 3 PART NUTES AND SOULBES SUPPLEMENTS, WITH SUPERTHRIVE B+, VOODO JUICE, SOME GOOD OL' MOLASSESS...AND I C U USE LIQUID LIGHT...DO U RECCOMMEND? :D ;) :D :holysheep:
GrandDaddyToke said:
When I was @ my Hydro store stalking up (was out of almost everything) they showed me an auto trimmer. It was big $$ and not sure how it would do?? They also had a used one they wanted $300.00 for. It was like new and they told me if they still had it in 10 weeks I could try it to see if I wanted it. They are great people , they give me lots of free samples and always a 15% discount but I do spend lots of money there. They let you trade in stuff and sell used equipment which makes it nice :D :cool:
The trimmer would take a lot of the work out but you would still have to do the fine manicuring which would not be to bad!!

Granddaddy how frequent did you have to water your plants

jnyce1320 said:
Granddaddy how frequent did you have to water your plants

Small pots every other day
2 gallon bags every 3 to 4 days @ first than every other day the rest of the grow :cool:

i'll be using 3gal grow bags growing autos also..would the same times apply?:eek:
GrandDaddyToke said:
Small pots every other day
2 gallon bags every 3 to 4 days @ first than every other day the rest of the grow :cool:

i am about to start my first grow and i wanted to do a lowryder and your journal just convinced me to do auto ak. thank you. you r really an inspiration. hope i can do half as good as you.

uptosumpn said:
i'll be using 3gal grow bags growing autos also..would the same times apply?:eek:

Most likely but a 3 gallon will need water less.
It also depends on your lights venting and fans running.
I always lift my bags/pots and can tell by their weight if they are dry. After a while you can just get the feel if you need water.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW.
Start a journal with pictures.

:D GET THE MAXIMUM YIELD :D

GrandDaddyToke,
very nice indeed! I have a few questions if you have time:
1.) Did you get that yield without using CO2? I saw your setup in the beginning of this thread and didn't see any CO2 tanks. Those buds are huge for this small of a plant. What are your general thoughts/opinions on CO2 usage?
2.) Why don't you just start your seeds into the 3 gallon grow bags instead of transplanting them?
3.) PLEASE describe your drying/curing process a little. I see that you simply mention that you do 24 hours with a continuous fan blowing on them, then 12 hours in a brown bag, then into the jars! Is that it?

Thanks,

4TheCause

Thanks,

hey grand daddy, can you tell me the name of the store u go to? or do they have a web-site?..because i wanna trade in /out stuff and seems like they give some great deals...! :hubba:

GrandDaddyToke said:
When I was @ my Hydro store stalking up (was out of almost everything) they showed me an auto trimmer. It was big $$ and not sure how it would do?? They also had a used one they wanted $300.00 for. It was like new and they told me if they still had it in 10 weeks I could try it to see if I wanted it. They are great people , they give me lots of free samples and always a 15% discount but I do spend lots of money there. They let you trade in stuff and sell used equipment which makes it nice :D :cool:
The trimmer would take a lot of the work out but you would still have to do the fine manicuring which would not be to bad!!

is LST or some sort of training even in the question with these size of plants?

darksideofoz said:
is LST or some sort of training even in the question with these size of plants?

I never tried but they grow so fast with good light @ 18/6 and finish in less than 10 weeks I think it may be kinda hard but I never LSTed either so I can't say for sure

Latest posts

Back