lst grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
00218.jpg

00515.jpg

00613.jpg1 square foot floor space 4 ghs girls<>(the doctor,lemonskunk,bigbang,exoduse cheese) doc is in 2ltr pop bottel & 12/12 from seed other 3 got lil lst to stop out growing my hight.
300 watt red cfl, 33% soil 33%perlight 33%verm
feeding gently with bio bloom, and its ther 4th week flower tomorow.

my target is 50gram of dry meds<<>>whats yer thouts will it hit it?
<<<<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you have a pic of the plants? Is that an actual 300W light or is it a 300W equivalent? How many lumens? If it is an actual 300W, you may get 2 ozs, although that will be tough in 1 sq ft with no veg. If it is a 300W equivalent (68 actual watts), I don't think so.

They look nice. I am not sure that it looks like it will make it to 2 ozs, but you may be close. You do have some time to go and those buds could bulk up. It is always hard to try to guess yield. Even after many many years of growing I can be deceived.

yes it 300watt red cfl , i vegd the lemon ,cheese and bang for round 3-4 weeks under a 125watt blue cfl
think next run ill veg under a t5 as iv seen grate results under them things.
:icon_smile:
bud production strated round 2nd week the pistels started spiting fast styel so been in bloom mode for round 2 weeks<< with 5 more weeks to follow, im gona start giveing my girls lil caster sugar in with ther feed<<>> round 1tea spoon to every 4ltrs water ill do so till week 8flower and stop for last!
iv herd good things of sugar and herbs<< improovs yeild& taste.
iv got a lil chives & basil growing on a side note in with my plants<< i feel this is good idea for stelthy grows as they are quite smelly herbs and can hide the skunky oder a lil;)

my lemon is packing on the crystels for only being in 4th week flower she is the fuzzy hair phenno and if any one knows of this its the stinky potent phenno<<>> the bigbang realy reeks of 1 of her parents [elneno] and is also on game in the crystel production.
cheese is going slow and dosent like the bloom as much as the others & the doc is comeing along nice for 12/12 from get go! she is geting fat by the day!

im happy if i get 5og dry meds from this & if not i need to up my game and start my girls in biger pots and mybe up the lighing from cfl to hps:cool:
iv grown lots autos under both cfl and hps and the yeild was more than doubbel with hps

not sure the exact output of lumeims on the 300watt:eek:
<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>

ill get some better pics up soonish ;)

jesuse said:
yes it 300watt red cfl , i vegd the lemon ,cheese and bang for round 3-4 weeks under a 125watt blue cfl
think next run ill veg under a t5 as iv seen grate results under them things.
:icon_smile:
bud production strated round 2nd week the pistels started spiting fast styel so been in bloom mode for round 2 weeks<< with 5 more weeks to follow, im gona start giveing my girls lil caster sugar in with ther feed<<>> round 1tea spoon to every 4ltrs water ill do so till week 8flower and stop for last!
iv herd good things of sugar and herbs<< improovs yeild& taste.
iv got a lil chives & basil growing on a side note in with my plants<< i feel this is good idea for stelthy grows as they are quite smelly herbs and can hide the skunky oder a lil;)

my lemon is packing on the crystels for only being in 4th week flower she is the fuzzy hair phenno and if any one knows of this its the stinky potent phenno<<>> the bigbang realy reeks of 1 of her parents [elneno] and is also on game in the crystel production.
cheese is going slow and dosent like the bloom as much as the others & the doc is comeing along nice for 12/12 from get go! she is geting fat by the day!

im happy if i get 5og dry meds from this & if not i need to up my game and start my girls in biger pots and mybe up the lighing from cfl to hps:cool:
iv grown lots autos under both cfl and hps and the yeild was more than doubbel with hps

not sure the exact output of lumeims on the 300watt:eek:
<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>

ill get some better pics up soonish ;)

I'm confused--are you 2 weeks in or are you 4 weeks in?

I also would recommend flowering for more than 7 weeks--all these strains appear to be 8-14 weeks strains and we all know we have to take breeders' estimates with a grain of salt.

A 400W HPS will give you more yield--you are talking about 50,000-55,000 lumens from a 400W HPS vs probably 18,000-20,000 lumens from a 300W CFL. Shoot, even a 250HPS will give you 25,000-28,000 lumens. If you want more product, I believe that you are going to have to step to to a HPS.

4 weeks of 12/12 , 2 weeks since pistels started spiting:rolleyes:
im thinking lil 250hps for my next setup as i feel the cfls are good with the temps and hps lilhoter and mybe not so good for this space im working in as no vent, door open a lil is my vent atm:eek: but as winter creeps in and dark nights aproch that ant gona be an optcion, im thinking takeing it up my loft in a home made tent and hps would be more sutied up ther as its probly the coldes spot in the gaf;)
8-9weeks is the harvst speil on these girls but ill prob go over that and more so with cfl sometimes longer = better,,, i like the head rush buzz so be looking for lots milky but lil namber aswell:hubba:

lemon skunk is something ells , realy reeks of sweet skunky lemons << im def gona make couple cookies out of her mybe add lil orange zest:hubba: <<<<j>>>>

011.JPG exodus chees!

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG
doctor in pop bottel! & chives and basil <<>> as you can see i like my chives threw my mash potatos and sprinkeld over most things with cheese:D

its round half way mark at 4weeks and 3 days theo i recon ill flower for over 70 days:rolleyes: <<<<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I meds with t5 for blooming and veg. Just change the bulbs. I know hps and hid are higher lumen and wattage, but i dont care how much watts my stuff uses. Im concerned with lumens, and the farther away you have to have the light, the less amount of lumens for the plant. Due to hps and hids very high temps, i like my t5s cause i can put the plants an inch away. I have a lumen output of 43,645 (3,645 for one walmart t8) hps lights have like.... 60,000 or 50,000 lumens, but you loose those, because of the distance required between the lights and the plants, due to heat. Theres a % chart somewhere that shows how much powa you loose due to distance. Also, throw some mylar up. That stuff adds reflective miracles:) if you want optiumum growing, you should def try mylar.

Most HPS put out approx 60% more light than a T5 (150 lumens per watt compared to 92 lumen per watt). Even at a distance, a HPS is going to emit far more light than a T5. I can keep my air cooled HPS lights under a foot from my canopy without any ill effects. The lumens lost over the distance with a HPS still leaves you with far more lumens at your canopy and has far better penetrating power than a T5. I love my T5 for vegging, but for flowering, there is nothing like HPS.

No, im not saying they are better. But when you have to worry about burning your plants, or having them overheated cause your going with super hot lights, they r more convienent. My two t5 4 'bulb x4 bulbs sets output 20,000 lumens per light. 40,000 lumens at at 432 watts. It isnt the 50-60,000 lumens of a hps, which cost 500-600 watts. And with mylar walls you get penitration on the sides and bottom. I would have hps if i could afford it. But u also need ballasts, and a better air flow to keep the ladies from burning. Plus you have to factor in head space. I dont have the room to have an hps light a foot high off my plants cause i just dont have the headroom where i grow. All of my statements are under my confines. Ill never say someones way of growing is wrong, cause there are a lot of factors involved, but there is more than one way to achieve optimum, which is what we should all be striving for. And im currently working with autoflower of a poor genes.

One question:
Are you using a 4ft. t5 over a 1 sq ft growing space?
just wondering if im seeing/reading this right.

:48:

ODF

No, but when my plants are in blooming, they are already taking up a good portion of up and down space. Ive got 8 foot of height. My plants are up to my nose, and im 5'8". So lets say 5' tall. That leaves me with 3 feet of height. My lights are about 3", plus the hangy things that are mounted in them ( for hangy type stuff), which lets say leaves me with 2.5'. If i had an hps setup, id be pushing the closeness for my comfort. Plus i dont have the money to get the fans and ducting to do an inline suction of the hot air to get it out. The room is 4'2"x8'2". With a fan at the end of each. Is the ducting needed? Prob not, but whynot go all out? And make sure i dont murder my kids.

2 light sets, each having 4 bulbs, 4 foot long. T5 bloom bulbs. Sunleaves something another. And my one retarded light i keep for good luck. Dont ask.

Latest posts

Back