lst mother???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
hapnan troops iv got a mother going at the moment and was wanting to bend and tie down is this a bad idea i relise this will be puting stress on her but it wont hermie or **** will it?

Well lst stands for Low Stress Training....so I wld go with no she won't hermie unless she is prone to hermie anyway...and in that case I wld like to know that about my mom...if she hermied from LST in a Vegetative lighting schedule that wld cause me to give her the boot anyway. Not even sure if it cld hermie till it went to a 12-12 schedule. jmo

Oh and I don't lst my moms...I trim them.

hamster when you say yo trim your moms do you mean top them is this dun with mothers to keep them down anybody wots your advice top or lst

jesuse said:
hamster when you say yo trim your moms do you mean top them is this dun with mothers to keep them down anybody wots your advice top or lst

No I mean trim...as if I was preparing clones but I just chuck the cuts. what ever branches are getting to big I remove some till I have the height I want. It cld involve topping if the top is too big but I do all the branches that are too big.

right got you hamster you chop her when she over growing waste to jus chuk the cuts but sir is it not if i decide to cut rather than bend id be trying for cutings with all i can

jesuse said:
right got you hamster you chop her when she over growing waste to jus chuk the cuts but sir is it not if i decide to cut rather than bend id be trying for cutings with all i can

I hate chucking the cuts but if I used them for clones every time I trimmed I wld have a hundred clones going...lol I have no room for all of that. If at the time I trim the moms I need cuts then great I keep what I need and chuck the rest. I wish I had friends that grew locally but I don't....not to mention it wldnt be safe in my state to have anyone know I grow....so the garbage can gets a lot of my cuts.

Latest posts

Back