LST Pics questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
Nice pic's Brother Grunt, My question on the other thread was about mj growing space. Which of these techniques can help me control growth,to stay within healthy growing size proportionate to the box. The box is tall enough to house a 3-4 ft plant but the depth of the box won't let the mj get bushy. I need bush controll! I'll get a measureing tape today and give you measurements so you can make a more accurate assement. One idea i had was to just put the plants in a 4 gal pot and stunt their growth that way, what do you think?

A 4 gal pot is big enough to support a 4 foot plant.What you have to do is train your plant to stay within its boundaries by manipulating branches stems what ever it takes to train your plant to grow where you want it.Tying stems and branches to form what ever shape you want.Outside i trained a plant to grow in a circle as a joke.You can put in wire or twine and tie across your grow area to help train your plant.Make a small sea of green with that one plant in that size box and do quite well.

I got a question when your topping a plant how much of the main branch do you cut off like the hole thing what say
it looks like this \l/ right....would you do this \/ or \i/ (take
away the dot) LOL and one more qustion when yalls plants
get their first 4 leaves do yall pluck 2 of them???

no..never pick healthy leaves off. They are the generators for growth.

Latest posts

Back