lst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
i have been doing a lot of reading on lst out doors. people are saying that they get like 7 to 8 tops with out topping their plants. i am very cerious on how to do that.

i beleave this is how it is done but i want to make sure and get any tips that might help me on my way.

do you just take string and pull back the branches and spread out the branches so that more of the plant get sun shine?

yeah that's aboout it.. I normaly tie the top first. I get the tip down to ground level, and lateral branching will start. When those get too tall i tie them down, repeat as needed.

But you got the basic concept, and there really isn't a wrong way to do it, just dont' snap the main stem if possible

Ive seen it tied to the ground or weightet over with milkjugs full of water. And you can even get some of the bent wire hooks like you hit the croket balls through and can just keep adding a new wire as the top grows along the ground. Ive even seen it grown on a trellus like a rose.slim

Latest posts

Back