lumens question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah add on to all of what you just said the fact that i have no clue what i am doing and i am sure somewhere in that mess is the problem.......lol.:D

i will say this about that HPS light, it sure makes a nice smell to wake up too, i got my lights set to come on about two hours before i wake up. since i moved it to the closet beside my bed now when i woke up this morning the girls had two hours of nice sunshine and had my room smelling pretty darn good.....mmmm...mmm...mmmm......i cant wait!

and i think what i am thinking is a humidity problem is maybe related to my watering habits. i have been doing more reading geared towards learning about the vermiculite and other stuff i can use mixed in the soil to help make up for some of my bad watering habits:p its got a droop doogy dog thing going on, but i guess i would rather have dry buds then moldy ones.:)

Haha my hps ballast has a lil smell of the glue thats on the core when she first heats up. I find mine smell way more fruity during first light tho.

Latest posts

Back