Lunatic magnet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdscenes

Reaction score
During the course of my life I have met a lot of strange people and some of them have become firm friends.
A while back I developed a theory that perhaps there is such a thing as "A Lunatic Magnet".
If so, first off it's a metaphysical thing not something you get off the shelf.
Second it's not really something you can cultivate - it's more of a curse really.
Third - I've begun to wonder if it's a property that becomes part of you if you smoke weed (after all - it's often called "dope")
Whatever it is there definitely seems to be some quality (?) that some people have, which attracts lunatics.

But there's a big stumbling block here because, with magnetic fields, -"Like poles attract, Unlike poles attract".
There have been plenty of people throughout my life who have said "He's just crazy", if that's so then I should be repelling lunatics not attracting them.

Should I take comfort from that? (because - if I attract lunatics that would mean I'm an unlike pole - therefore sane)
What do YOU think? .

giphy.gif

During the course of my life I have met a lot of strange people and some of them have become firm friends.
A while back I developed a theory that perhaps there is such a thing as "A Lunatic Magnet".
If so, first off it's a metaphysical thing not something you get off the shelf.
Second it's not really something you can cultivate - it's more of a curse really.
Third - I've begun to wonder if it's a property that becomes part of you if you smoke weed (after all - it's often called "dope")
Whatever it is there definitely seems to be some quality (?) that some people have, which attracts lunatics.

But there's a big stumbling block here because, with magnetic fields, -"Like poles attract, Unlike poles attract".
There have been plenty of people throughout my life who have said "He's just crazy", if that's so then I should be repelling lunatics not attracting them.

Should I take comfort from that? (because - if I attract lunatics that would mean I'm an unlike pole - therefore sane)
What do YOU think? .
I don't know if people are, but some cars are wreck magnets...

Bubba

Yup. Always told the OH that I was. Years later, she sees this dude in a Casey Jones outfit at a gun show make a bee line for me to discuss some weird crap. He leaves, and she says, "You really are, aren't you?"
I didn't bother to ask what I was supposed to be. We both knew.
I don't mind the friendly loon balls, but I've also been known to attract the homicidal/suicidal types, too.

Yup. Always told the OH that I was. Years later, she sees this dude in a Casey Jones outfit at a gun show make a bee line for me to discuss some weird crap. He leaves, and she says, "You really are, aren't you?"
I didn't bother to ask what I was supposed to be. We both knew.
I don't mind the friendly loon balls, but I've also been known to attract the homicidal/suicidal types, too.
1634234746701.png

I wonder how many people who look here know about the Yorkshire Ripper.? English serial killer.
There IS a connection.
should I tell more or will I just be considered as "strange"?

Latest posts

Back