Lunch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Would anyone else out there like to share what they had for lunch today? Here's what I had...Mmmm:D

a.jpg

i had some of this ...KGB...Killer Green Bud...and now browsing through my pics i realize i don't have dried pics :eek:

your lunch looks pretty good too GDG...next time we should dine together :D

KGB 21 (Small).jpg

very Nice Salad Ladies..... can i get some shake and baked hash with my order?

thats some bubblehash hes got there GDG ;)

ooohhhh...ok, I was kinda wondering. Hmmm..looks intruiging.

Mmmm and that G13 hash was just tasty for lunch.... put me right in the mood for a nap a couple hours later.

GG

Well, todays lunch menu had Keef and bomb cron.....hummmm!

2005_04131stage0001.JPG

2005_04131stage0002.JPG

OOOOO....thats sooo nice....you makin me want a bowl too

cheers to you...from my pipe to you

Ds Bday 021 (Small).jpg

AZ is that a bubbler? iam sure it is how much it cost you? i wanna get one just like that those look tight nice color too

Yeah, I got at a headshop/smoke shop called Trails, it costed like $70. But it's worth every penny, I smoke out of it every time and it hits bomb!

todays a bit chilly....we need a hot chocolate on the porch after lunch today ;)

*** 010 (Small).jpg

Nice, a hot choco and a chillium w\joint, How delightfull!

yes....smoking a joint from my chillum is my way of adding a touch of class :D ....but i feel more like Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmations ;) :D

'The Grape'. Which is Powerplant and turned out really nicely. Extreemly stony and smells ...well... like a grape.

I like a good french roast... 'black as night' and a nug in a glass pipe.

Feb11killbud.jpg

Ok folks...I'm curing this for somewhere down the road....mmmm!

76439002_239666725_0.jpg

Latest posts

Back