Lurker coming out of the closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gharrison1954

Reaction score
Hello, everybody First post!!

I have lurked here quite a while now and have decide to start posting. I have been smoking grass since I was sixteen which would make that just about 35 years! Of course that has been off and on and today I just found my first "dealer" in years! Im so excited because I am a medicinal user for stomach cancer I developed a year ago. It gives me the appetite I really need and nothing else helps. So have decide to sign up and come out of the closet as a smoker.

I also have a bunch of pills my doctors practically force on me but I don't take them because they think I'm depressed. Who wouldn't be in my case! Since I have all these meds that frankly I don't need, I would rather get them to someone who needs them instead of flushing them down the toilet which was my plans.I have klonopins and Ambien for sleeping which I take only when a tylenol PM doesn't cut it. I also have soma that I have absolutely no use for.

(mod edit)

anyways thats about it for me. look forward to finding some relief around here and getting to know you guys!

Gwen

Hey Gwen, I can appreciate what you are trying to do, and we're glad to have you aboard. I hope you can find everything you need here to learn to supply yourself with our favorite medicinal herb.
BUT, we can't allow you to post either personal information or solicit on this site. Thanks
Hick

I'm not a moderator but I'm sure that "pushing" prescription meds on this site is not allowed...

Welcome to the boards. Glad to have ya. You will find very freindly and helpful people.
I would recommend removing your generous offer though. Mods (I'm a retired mod) don't allow "hook-up" posts. be careful about who and what you offer. There IS LEO that does lurk these kind of sites.
This forum just offers "advice" on how to cultivate MJ. Which is protected under the freedom of speach. but LEO can set a sting up for shipping controlled substances. So this forum can't get into that.
Just a heads up.

Wow I really had no Idea. My appologize to the board. Id rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for all the heads up guys.

Welcome to the forum hope you have a good time here.

nice to meet ya.....and i hear ya on the docs meds...they are JUNK ;) a little green never hurt though :)

Latest posts

Back