M/f/hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuttyMcShutShut

Reaction score
Hey gang,
this baby is just getting ready to start its 6th week of life. I think it may either be a male or possibly a hermie.....can someone help? If it is a hermie can it pollinate a female? because it sits right next to a female and ive not started the flower cycle yet so i should be safe at the moment.
Thanks

Hermie.jpg

I don't see anything that sticks right out, are you talking about the node right below the top?

ShuttyMcShutShut said:
Hey gang,
this baby is just getting ready to start its 6th week of life. I think it may either be a male or possibly a hermie.....can someone help? If it is a hermie can it pollinate a female? because it sits right next to a female and ive not started the flower cycle yet so i should be safe at the moment.
Thanks
Whats up SMSS. I'm with Biffdoggie on this one. Still looks a bit early to tell male, female or hermie. Yes a hermie plant can pollinate a female and the end results will be more hermie seeds. :eek:

I got faked out by those little round new growth too, right about the same time in my plants growth. They are new growth, you will know without a doubt if you have a male or hermie, as long as you are checking them daily.

It is true that they can drop pollen while still in veg, but seed pods do not fully develop overnight;) . You will know before that happens.

thanks i am freaking over sexing my plants these days-just keep looking at the site

the colonel said:
thanks i am freaking over sexing my plants these days-just keep looking at the site

Maybe you want to look at some up to date stuff ;)

11-25-2006 08:44 PM

ShuttyMcShutShut said:
Hey gang,
Thanks

Looks like a female to me, thats how my female looked, but i guess your going to have to wait till it shows its sex :hubba: NO MALES ;)

Latest posts

Back