M2 harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
With M2, is it ok to go with just milky tricomes, or hold out for amber. Never had it but I understand it is a quintessential sativa and very zippy so I was thinking I should tone 'er down a bit w/some amber?
The weather is getting tricky and various varmints are moving in so like to harvest as early as I can. Fan leaves are all yellow, stamens brown. Could also do a partial I guess.

Every stoner is different, and every strain is different. A selective harvest might work for ya. Personally, I've always gone for 20-30 percent amber, but I've hacked plants that were just milky with a couple of trics amber and still got stoned.

I got 80 g. off of the plant; not currently looking for a catatonia. But left several branches just in case.

The 80 g includes some stems and most sugar leaves. I got the idea somewhere that the leaves keep the trichomes from getting knocked off. Also, pro-toker of 60+ years (he's now 82) says it burns better in joints .Pix shows my "technique." Any arguments/info/suggestions.

1663881508982.png

Sugar leaf smoke is pretty harsh. Trichomes can get crushed but they only get knocked off when really cold.

Congratulations on the harvest!

please let us know if the smoke is zippity do da or couchlock

Congratulations on the harvest!

please let us know if the smoke is zippity do da or couchlock
Hi
Not sure how to get myself to remember; I was trying to start a "conversation" called M2 but think I failed. If I do manage, would you like to be part of it?

Just tried the M2: it is ZIPITTY DOO DAH indeed. 2 months; cure; effects: kinda gentle, insistent nudging between the eyes and leaves me feeling quite optimistic; tastes ok too.

Nice one!!! Mine wasn't nearly as photogenic. But what a great strain.

Latest posts

Back