M2 Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So last year I got back into growing. My first attempt after 10 years went well. 2 of the 5 plants I grew were M2 from Elev8 seeds.
Approx 14 week flowering produced heavy, slightly airy, lemony fuel sativa. I am smoking the last of it now. I will not grow her again for a while due to length of the grow, but I must say she has a great smoke and was fun growing her out. If you like to run sativas tis one does very well indoors, even in a 3x3 tent.

m21.jpg
m22.jpg
m24.jpg
m25.jpg
m26.jpg
m23.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you didn’t skip a beat after your 10 year sabbatical. That is a very pretty plant. Nice work!

absolutely gorgeous!

looks like sour diesel

what is the gene,ogy of the M2?

Hi
Last year, I too was pretty successful with Elevate's M2; this year not so much. I bought 12 M2 seeds from Elevate this year out of those 12 seeds, 3 popped. However, the 2 remaining M2 seeds from last year did pop.
I also got some Oaxacan Jaguar seeds from Elevate as well this year: every one of them has popped, are looking good, and are very fragrant. So, is anyone having trouble with Elevate's current offering of M2 seeds?
I've contacted them about the problem, they responded with a request for detailed information of my technique for popping etc. and I haven't heard back. Hope to soon as the crop cycle window is narrowing fast...Dang, I really enjoyed that strain!

Hi
Last year, I too was pretty successful with Elevate's M2; this year not so much. I bought 12 M2 seeds from Elevate this year out of those 12 seeds, 3 popped. However, the 2 remaining M2 seeds from last year did pop.
I also got some Oaxacan Jaguar seeds from Elevate as well this year: every one of them has popped, are looking good, and are very fragrant. So, is anyone having trouble with Elevate's current offering of M2 seeds?
I've contacted them about the problem, they responded with a request for detailed information of my technique for popping etc. and I haven't heard back. Hope to soon as the crop cycle window is narrowing fast...Dang, I really enjoyed that strain!
Update: Elevate came thru and comped me with 12 additional seeds; so I'm happy and will give it another go this season.

The new batch of seeds came through! Did 5 ended up with only one male which we are putting to use. Plants look great.

Latest posts

Back