M2 SATIVA 1 OF 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Welp this lady was asking me to pull her. 90 days of 12/12 and she was begging for it. I was planning on another 10 days, but I needed room for my other M2 plant which I will let run as long as I can keep her branches from breaking. I removed the trellis support and every cola touched the ground. I am soooo looking forward to a great Sativa high. Chopped whole, cut fan leafs, and hung in my dry tent in controlled temp and humidity. Ooooh I cant wait to test her!!!!
@bigsur51
Screenshot_20220702-170244_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-170224_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-170208_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Welp this lady was asking me to pull her. 90 days of 12/12 and she was begging for it. I was planning on another 10 days, but I needed room for my other M2 plant which I will let run as long as I can keep her branches from breaking. I removed the trellis support and every cola touched the ground. I am soooo looking forward to a great Sativa high. Chopped whole, cut fan leafs, and hung in my dry tent in controlled temp and humidity. Ooooh I cant wait to test her!!!!
@bigsur51View attachment 301907View attachment 301908View attachment 301909
Looks like a great bud to enter in the Bud of the Month contest.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/july-2022-bpotm-entry-thread.81087/#post-1198283

You should be very proud of yourself
Nice Job
I bet it will be the best bud you have ever had
Thank you. I fking hope so, lol. Its been over 10 years since my last grow and this is the end....well I have 1 more thats finishing now. I am really looking forward to that long sativa effect.

Thank you. I fking hope so, lol. Its been over 10 years since my last grow and this is the end....well I have 1 more thats finishing now. I am really looking forward to that long sativa effect.
Looks like you didn’t miss a beat in your 10 year hiatus. Love that sativa effect and taste. Seems high percentage sativas are not grown very often anymore. Too many people don’t see the return on an extra month plus of flowering as worth it I think. Many people equate couch locking indicas with great weed(and it can be). I grew some Thai about a decade ago(not nearly as beautiful as your sats) and my kids and their buddies loved the buds.

Looks like you didn’t miss a beat in your 10 year hiatus. Love that sativa effect and taste. Seems high percentage sativas are not grown very often anymore. Too many people don’t see the return on an extra month plus of flowering as worth it I think. Many people equate couch locking indicas with great weed(and it can be). I grew some Thai about a decade ago(not nearly as beautiful as your sats) and my kids and their buddies loved the buds.
Yeah, I look for threads and videos of sativas and there are not too many. I have a feeling after this is dried, I will make sure I keep at least 1 sativa in my tent at all times. People do not have the patience.

Yeah, I look for threads and videos of sativas and there are not too many. I have a feeling after this is dried, I will make sure I keep at least 1 sativa in my tent at all times. People do not have the patience.
Yep. I think I took mine at 14 weeks and they still could have gone longer. Foxtails galore but that isn’t a bad thing. I was growing under T5’scat the time so they were not as dense as they could have been. I gave away my last seed about 5 years ago and the idiot who grew it killed it in the Maine cold. Grrrr…

Damn, what you growing now?
Nothing. That is what I tell Mrs Fogey. I have 3 Freak Show plants and about 10 crosses of something called Triple Grape and Triple Lemon(females and males) going outside. I am casually growing. In the fall I will probably set up my tent and do something.

@bigsur51View attachment 301933View attachment 301934View attachment 301935
So can you give me your method besides the obvious lotsa love. Rookie looking to learn in my golden years

So can you give me your method besides the obvious lotsa love. Rookie looking to learn in my golden years

hello wbryan2549 and welcome aboard

now go over to the New Members Thread and make a proper introduction…😁

Latest posts

Back