MAD i think so

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh where oh where has my Bong Gone...

Oh i'll tell you where.. God damnit i swear everytime i leave the house someone is up in my shit snoopin around.. where they don't belong. So much for my Pipe and my bong... Taken.. cos apperantly i'm not allowed to have paraphinellia or however it's spelled.. You know what i'm so pissed.. i wish people would just stay out of my stuff... Honestly I wish they would.. I'm fuckin Pisssssssssed cos people can't mind their own damn business... FUCKERS! It's not cool.. it really isn't.

Man i feel sorry for you:( ...once i lost my pipe "rudigar" and i was heart broken.

If you're a chick, stash it in your maxi=pad box, if you're a guy, wrap your jock around it.

What if yer a guy that doesn't have a jock? Will dirty boxers do?

man i have some big ass speakers in my room, and i just take off the face and hide that shit in there, works like a charm.

or else i just hide it where no one would look, in a plastic bag hidden in the toilet chamber.

pranicfever said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh where oh where has my Bong Gone...

Oh i'll tell you where.. God damnit i swear everytime i leave the house someone is up in my shit snoopin around.. where they don't belong. So much for my Pipe and my bong... Taken.. cos apperantly i'm not allowed to have paraphinellia or however it's spelled.. You know what i'm so pissed.. i wish people would just stay out of my stuff... Honestly I wish they would.. I'm fuckin Pisssssssssed cos people can't mind their own damn business... FUCKERS! It's not cool.. it really isn't.
Sounds like it might be time to move out on your own pranic.

Pranic is moving out At the end of the summer.... yeah... Pranic Is....

That is crazy. but if those are the rules of where you live then they are gonna have to be respected. I know when I was 16 my 3' bong got smashed at my feet by my dad. He said. What you do out there is your business. but what happens in my home is my business. I had to respect it. Same rule applied when I moved in with someone who didn't smoke. But I have my own place now. pipes a grow going on. and its my rules now. and they have to be respected by the people who come here.
Not the reply that you wanted to hear, but.....

Good luck Pranic. You'll get through all this and have your own place soon. then its your rules. ;)

omg i would be pissed if someone was snooping threw my shit and if my bong went missing i would raise hell i tell you!!!

Hey baby girl... you can always come out west and stay with "gg". Theres an extra room with Pranic written all over it. Oh and no one will ever steal your bong without returning it loaded and theres all sorts of pot growing now. So you just let me know sweetie. Ok you can bring Sommer! :D

Latest posts

Back