Made my First Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love making bubble hash....When I first got a set of 6 bags, I thought it was going to be such a hassle...and it isn't..It just takes patience. I have had several times, when I made top quality and a few, when I made lower grade.
I have had it be almost white blonde, like kief to muddy black.....but no matter what..since I give it away most of the time as a bonus...everyone loves it...only one time, it was harsh...
One time, I saved about 3-4 large shopping bags of scuff and a lot of popcorn, cause I flat out do not trim popcorn....and used it once..got the primo...
froze it and then weeks later...did it again and got the lesser, but it was like pulling pudding off the third bag..It was so thick...I loved it...

There was a question in the newest 'High Times', that my boyfriend read me last night....Someone wrote in:
"How do you grow Hash?"

It was kind of hilarious, but for some who are new...some strains are called Hash plants...so sure that person, may have meant that..but who knows...

I always clean my bags and keep them nice...love to make it...

I love you, I do I do I do

the rhyme is for meds4me

hash is great i usally use fresh leavs and suga buds but i don dr them out just trim trow in the freezer. is it beter to dry them first rather than freeze
?

I have always thought it was easier to make when the leaves and popcorn are trimmed fresh and stuck in the freezer without drying.

Violet...you are so right on the quality if you use all the lower popcorn for makeing hash...it is the best. I have always thought I would grow one plant just to make hash from, but after they grow up I just can't get myself to throw those beautiful buds in the mix!....lol...maybe one of these days I'll get a hermi or something to make hash out of...lol (not wishing for a hermi!!)

Thanks for another good thread THG, and everyone else. Got my bags in the mail yesterday. 1st harvest coming within a week. I think lol. Cant wait to make some hash.

Well, I have an oz or 2 (wet) of some immature buds off a Cindy that I let run out of water that is now hash material. I made a batch of hash for Superbowl that we couldn't quite finish (and we tried!) that turned out excellent. So, I am still smoking on that some. Will report back on the Cindy hash when I make it. :hubba:

we have kids here this weekend, if not I would be makeing up a batch. I have (2) 1 gallon bags packed full of Cindy x AK-47 sugar leaf, and popcorn. These are probably the most resinous plants I have grown...I got close to 2 grams just from scraping my scissors while trimming, and that was some very lung/mind expanding smoke. I can't wait to see what the bags make from it!

Latest posts

Back