Made my First Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way. She said she used an electronic food dehydrator to dry it out. It works great if you’ve got one. For hash anyway. She wasn’t too impressed with the bud she dried in it though. VERY HARSH! :tokie:

The best way to store your trimming is to freeze them wet right after your trim. I have ran my bags both wet and dry and the dry stuff gets more plant matter and dust in the bubble. When they are fresh frozen, the hash is not green like the dry stuff in the first bag.

BuddyLuv said:
The best way to store your trimming is to freeze them wet right after your trim. I have ran my bags both wet and dry and the dry stuff gets more plant matter and dust in the bubble. When they are fresh frozen, the hash is not green like the dry stuff in the first bag.

Thanks Buddy,,that answered another question I had about using dry trim. I have some of both, and intend on using both of them. Was gonna use the dry stuff for ISO oil,,but after reading this thread,I anit making anymore of that nasty tasting ****. Its Bubble Hash for me,,,,As soon as I get the Bags.:D

Hick said:
you will NEVER look back cowboy...;)
I used to make iso. even had a still setup for alchy recovery. Now it's just another collector of dust.. :)

Bet yur right Bro,,cant wait to try it. Yeah I had made a batch of ISO not to long ago. Dont get me wrong,,I got high as hell. :D It's just that I hate the taste and the sticky mess. :confused:

what are you guys adding besides iso i always loved the sweet sweet taste of fresh oil

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
what are you guys adding besides iso i always loved the sweet sweet taste of fresh oil
...'at's what makes the world spin EH.. different tastes, different opinions.. :)
heck I know some people that like the taste of 'bait' ..but they call it sushi.. :rofl:

ha ha, hick, you just may be an intellect, all these clever quips arent going unnoticed.

Hick said:
...'at's what makes the world spin EH.. different tastes, different opinions.. :)
heck I know some people that like the taste of 'bait' ..but they call it sushi.. :rofl:

not sure what you are talking about but I add ice to my bags:confused2:

Hick said:
That's really funny! :eek:

Hick said:
...heck I know some people that like the taste of 'bait' ..but they call it sushi.. :rofl:

ROTFLMAO--my thoughts exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Budders Keeper said:
IMO the 73-90 micron bag(depending on your kit) produces strongest effects. 25-45 micron=milder sativa effect. 120+ micron= harsher/greener smoke..milder indica type high.
I usually get the most in my 73 mic bag, followed by the 45, but I'm sure it also depends on strain.
THG, love to see pics:hubba:

i know on 8 zips bubbilicious trim, i produced best & most hash in 20 mic bag, 8.4g's! 75 mic (2g's) is harsh as hell but works good:hubba:

:headbang2:
Holy Smoke, Holy Smoke, plenty bad preachers for
The Devil to stoke
Feed 'em in feet first this is no joke
This is thirsty work making Holy Smoke!
-Steve Harris
[/quote]

Iron Maiden rules... i seen them last year....

ROCK ON

LEFTHAND said:
:headbang2:
Holy Smoke, Holy Smoke, plenty bad preachers for
The Devil to stoke
Feed 'em in feet first this is no joke
This is thirsty work making Holy Smoke!
-Steve Harris

Iron Maiden rules... i seen them last year....

ROCK ON[/quote]

WHAT?

bubbleman for the bags on the 'bay and the trimm from a "friend" maybe just maybe....

Just made some bubble hash yesterday with all the the trim and bottom scraggle buds that are a pain in the *** to trim. Sampled a little dry off the edge of the hashcake and yummy!

Latest posts

Back