Magical butter machine coupon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the most amount of flowers you can put in a MBM?

I have a buddy and we use 2 ounces per run with 5 cups of oil...first pass is good for brownies...to get good results you double run batches, after the first pass with the same oil you load another 2 ounces in and double infuse the oil...those are pretty close to RSO...and I make RSO to take daily since my tolorance is super high...a .5 gram cap of RSO every night and I sleep like a baby and have a good base when I get up the next morning to build on all day....so the next step was getting the MBM for my own use....I still use my rosin press for most infusions, but this makes it easy to make RSO potency meds without having to get a gallon of ever-clear and then release it into the environment.

Thanks Kraven. I also have tolerance issues and I was never able to use my MBM more than once or twice because it can't make it strong enough. It demands too much oil for not enough pot. I never thought of running it through more than once. If I ran the oil through 2 fresh ounces 5 or 6 times, it might work. I usually just decarb straight rosin with a little coconut oil and some lecithin and put it in caps . I take 2 grams of pure rosin and it does nothing. Really sucks.

However, used pot leftovers like ABV and rosin chips seem to make stronger edibles for my needs so I might try the MBM one more time with ABV. I made some butter with 1 cup of butter and 4 ounces of ABV and I got a nice buzz once but I have eaten it twice since then and got nothing. I am about to have some right now... :)

Thanks again.

I am not sure what you mean by "it demands too much oil for not enough pot". You could put 6 ozs of pot in 2 cups (mnimum oil you can use) oil if you wanted. How do you suppose AVB can get you higher than bud that has not been "used once"?

I eat the equivalent of about 50 grams of pot (3 or so grams of rosin) just to feel the effect. Even then, barely. So, if I make it in the MBM with your recipe, I have to drink almost an entire cup of oil. LOL Or, if I make edibles with it, I need to eat 100 brownies. LOL And, I hate sweets. I tried the MBM a few times and it just couldn't make it strong enough. It works great for people with normal tolerances but..... not for me. ;)

As for ABV and rosin chips making better edibles for me.... I have no idea. Perhaps it's the fact that it is partially decarb'd by the pressing/vaping process and that, makes more CBN which may be what I am feeling. I am going to way over-decarb some rosin and try it. Perhaps the lengthy decarb process is the reason. I know one thing, I am about ready to hang all this crap up and stop growing, smoking and everything else. I am risking life in prison to NOT get high. What's wrong with that picture. LOL

It is very interesting, i have people tell me it has too much thc or it is too strong. I just cover the pot with MCT oil. Run one 4 hour tincture. I am telling folks to cut it with some more oil if it is too strong. I don't get it.

Those people probably don't have my tolerance issue. Only thing I can figure. :)

I am going to make 1 more run in it as strong as it will go and if it still is no good for me, I am going to sell it. It's hard to sell dope stuff online but I may have a friend who wants it.

What's MCT oil?

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I usually just use plain Coconut oil. I never checked to see if it had palm oil in it as well as sourced from the actual coconut.

LOL--I've got to tell you that Rosebud and I are up there in the high tolerance level, too. I doubt that there are many people who could keep up with us when we get together. Dang, I've missed that!

However, I can say that I don't just imbibe to get high, I also do it to medicate and feel better. I guess that, at my age, getting high is not even my first concern. I truly believe that my lifelong cannabis habit has resulted in me being healthier and happier than I would be without. It gives me an overall happy feeling and does a bit to make these old joints feel better.

Rosebud, I am going to check out the MCT oil. How do you take the MCT oil?

LOL, we can smoke most humans under the table. LOL, we met our match with each other THG. Those were fun times. I remember looking at you and saying should we roll another? And you said, well we could but why? LOL I was so stoned.
I put MCT in my coffee every morning with a bit of grass fed butter. But for tincture i put enough to cover my pot in the magic butter machine and hit the 4 hour one. It is just a healthy fat that stays liquid. It is another form of coconut oil

So Rose, clue me in on the benefits (of the Mct) versus plain coconut oil? Sorry might just be dense this Am.

OK, you two. Get your pipes and papers ready.... I'm on my way to the great Oregon Smoke-off. LMAO

I'll bring a pound with me so I can supply myself for the first few days. After that, you two need to feed the supply. LOL

It's funny, sometimes when we are smoking with friends and they comment how stoned they are on 2 hits or how, they can't smoke any more 'because they have to drive' or 'function' or whatever. LMAO When I tell them I smoke 4 joints of that pot with my coffee in the morning, they just ...... awwwwwww. LMAO

Actually, my high tolerance sucks big time. But, I have tried abstaining and it just puts it off a few days and then I'm back to it. :(

I quit smoking the high CBD stuff when I found out that CBD is a THC antagonist.

And, in all honesty, I guess I do get high. I just don't know it because I'm high all the time. For example, yesterday I was out on the bike for a ride, looking at houses to buy and I was trolling real slow through a residential neighborhood while smoking a joint of C99. After I finished the joint, I put down my face shield and went back to riding on the county roads. I noticed I was having trouble shifting up to the next gear and realized I was lifting on the brake with my right foot instead of lifting on the shifter with my left foot. You don't do something that stupid unless your stoned. LMAO

So, in a way, I guess I get high. Just not like most. LOL

Well I used roses coupon that gives her 25 for referring me.....I have a pretty high tolerance as well...Rose has smoked with the old hippy I smoke with and she can verify we hold serious safety meetings....seen lots of folks tap out and walk away while we are still rolling and smoking....almost makes me wanna send you a few of my canna caps....maybe your not getting the full mileage outa your extractions for some odd reason....not questioning your technique just curious and trying to be helpful?...I know i have imbibed but I haven gotten "high" so to speak in soooo many years, but like THG said, my goal is medication not recreation...although that is certainly not discouraged.

@Rosebud I don't know about you but I am blaming it on the pot, not old age. Although, I'm certain it's some of both. LOL

@Kraven Have you thought about adding terps to your edibles? I know we burn off some lower temp terps in the process or pressing rosin so I add back terps straight from the bottle.

I bought terps from True Terpene and although their products are 100%, their service sux. I'm sure there's better sources. Anyway, I have noticed for some time that I have to eat an incredible amount of rosin (2 grams or more). When I started adding back some terps based upon 'recipes' from PSI Labs (https://www.psilabs.org/results/test-results/) and I noticed a considerable difference in the effect.

After following 'recipes' from this site based upon sativa 'up' strains, I put together my own recipes for 'party', 'sleep', and 'medicate'. Myrcene is a definite sleep aid and is found in most Indica strains. On the other hand, limonene has the sativa 'uplifting' effect and is found in most Sativas. I mean it's the terps that decide the high, not the THC. THC is the same in Sativa and Indica. So, adding small amounts (I mean small, millions of a liter ui) of these terps can 'fine tune' your edibles to whatever need you have.

Albeit, none of this crap works with me... LOL but, I am becoming a real 'doctor' around these parts and people are telling me they notice giant differences in effects with the different edibles I make.

Just tossing that out since I notice you press rosin and we loose a lot of terps when we press. Putting them back is nothing artificial or additional. Just putting back what we took out (unwittingly).

If this interests you, I can give you some of my recipes. ;)

To all: I am going to get high!!! I was reading a thread (I think at mjp) about people who ate extreme amounts of cannabis. Now, in days of old, we couldn't eat enough flower to do beans. However, today, in the age of concentrates, we have a different story.

I read some posts like the guy who ate 25 grams of rosin. LMAO *** was he thinking. Anyway, his description was hilarious (not to him at the time but looking back) and lasted 3 days or more. Another guy ate 10 grams of hash. Another 15 grams of BHO. LMAO So, it's just a matter of HOW MUCH. LOL Someday when I have time, I'll eat like a gram of rosin every hour until I pass out. LMAO I'll fine my dose.... one way or another. LOL

And, I'll add on a mushy note that I am touched by the people here that have offered to send me caps or RSO or whatever in hopes of helping over this tolerance thing. You all have a really nice group of people here. I hope some day I can call this home. less you all. ;)

I wanted to just toss this in then, I'll start a new thread on it but.... I don't know about the THC or CBD but the terps are kickin' in tonight.

I ate some candy at 4:20 (it's 7:50 now) that I made with the 'party' recipe and I am bouncing around the house like an energizer bunny. I just finished cleaning the kitchen and then kissed my wife. And, I hate doing both those things. LOL

I'm not high but, I have to keep re-typing for errors that my fingers keep making on the keyboard. Weird. I feel like Keef types. ;) Back later.

Latest posts

Back