Magical butter machine coupon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I would have posted again last night but at about 10:30 BAM!!! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleepy nighty night. LOL Woke up feeling very well rested this morning at 6:05AM.

Thanks @Rosebud - make sure you get your $25 gift certificate.....

Add this little gem to my growing collection of lab equipment.......

The Magical Butter Machine.....meds and extracts made easier.....

IMG_20180719_113333[1].jpg

IMG_20180719_114048[1].jpg

IMG_20180719_114102[1].jpg

They sent me a link and it said for every purchase from that link i would get a 25 gift cert or something.....well i would check to see, maybe it can be used toward someone who needs it, the whole MBM2 with tax and shipping was less than 200 and thats a good deal, thats what got me to buy it even though I have access to one close by.

I know of someone on here that uses MCT(medium chain triglycerides) coconut oil with the magic butter machine. The tincture made with this stuff is liquid at room temp and refrigerator temp. It is also very nice tincture. You can buy it on amazon. I use coconut oil though and it is liquid at around 80 deg Fahrenheit.

just like that smart old fogey up there said, use MCT oil. Get it on sale. I use it for tincture. It is good for brains and such. I also use sunflower lecithin.

Just out of curiosity......
How much cannabis can the butter absorb?
Can you run several ounces of bud into 1 batch of butter?

This is a pretty cool machine with great customer service. I think the most I have ever used is 3 ounces. It has four hour tinctures, that is the one i use.
https://store.magicalbutter.com/?aic=8WV6BDG
It has fill lines in the machine. I have the older model and works fine so i don't know about the newer one.

Hi. I just received my magical butter machine and I got the decarbox too. I plan to do some potent oil with it and I would like some advice. I need something edible that will get me high easily, something to chalenge my high tolerance. Am I right to think that ethanol infused with high concentration thc is my best shot? can I simply ingest a couple of mls of ethanol/thc infusion and get high? Any other recommendtions to do potent edibles?

Hi zem, You can make really strong brownies, by using loaded butter. There is recipes on the Magical butter machine web site, i think. Let us know if you have played with it yet.

Yes, ethanol would probably work best for what you want. The thing with ethanol is that you can evaporate the alcohol off and make it as strong as you want. This isn't something that you can do with oils and butters. If you are going to do much with ethanol, you might want to look into getting a distiller. It is pretty cool to be able to reclaim most of the alcohol. If you make RSO, it only takes about twice to recoup your investment. I generally use 4 half gallons of Everclear when making RSO and can reclaim about 3 and 2/3 bottles.

Hi zem, You can make really strong brownies, by using loaded butter. There is recipes on the Magical butter machine web site, i think. Let us know if you have played with it yet.
Hi Rose. Yes I already played with it and did some coconut oil that turned out very good. However, it bothered me how much oil remained in the grass and I figured that if I want to do several runs of oil to make it stronger, that significant amount of oil is being trapped and left behind at every run and using that cool glove and bag is simply not enough to press it all out, so I think I will need some pressing mechanism to press most of the oil out. The machine is very cool I tried the self cleaning and it is nice and easy.

Yes, ethanol would probably work best for what you want. The thing with ethanol is that you can evaporate the alcohol off and make it as strong as you want. This isn't something that you can do with oils and butters. If you are going to do much with ethanol, you might want to look into getting a distiller. It is pretty cool to be able to reclaim most of the alcohol. If you make RSO, it only takes about twice to recoup your investment. I generally use 4 half gallons of Everclear when making RSO and can reclaim about 3 and 2/3 bottles.
That's great. I will be looking into distillers, but for now, what I care for is being able to ingest the ethanol oil and not have to evaporate the last drop and smoke it. With the decarbox and MB machine I think that this will be easier. I used to have a hard time decarbing in my regular gas oven and then used freezing and manually mixing and straining ethanol while everything is freezing. the MB has an 8 hour ehtanol infusion program that I guess will eliminate the need for freezing right?

zem-someone on here suggested using a potato ricer to me due to my concern about oil left behind. It works very well. I got mine on amazon. If you go that route, buy a sturdy one. You need to exert a lot of pressure. The first one I got broke so I bought one with better reviews.

Reactions: zem
It was dan789 that suggested the potato ricer...

Latest posts

Back