magnafier to see trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
I was wondering if any1 can tell me exactly what i need to see the trichomes. Ive looked around for a jewelers microscope but cant find 1 anywhere. I know a regular magnafyglass is no good. Im in Ont Canada if that may help with the type of store i should be going to purchase 1 and what exactly i should be purchasing.

Hey there Ptbo_Stonerz, Ive been using a small microscope 30X-100X from radioshack $14.95..5yrs ago and still going strong..

Where i'm at "Radio shack" is now the SOURCE. Last time i was there they didnt have any microscopes but i will check again. Thank you for the info.

sorry for the out of date link PS..like I said its been 5 yrs and I dont get out much..loll..the only other places I've seen them were in school supply stores and some book stores..of course theres always purchasing online..lot of places out there..good luck..

thanx for the info all, apparently The source does sell them, so im off to get one now, lets just hope they have 1 in stock, Theres 3 stores here so one of them has to have 1.

well they had one! woo hoo now to go look at some trichomes:)

Latest posts

Back