Magnesium Deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've flushed, and since then, resumed feeding the plants, as I'd opened the closet Friday morning and she looked completely sad like one of those starving children in the guilt-trip commercials. So I watered and fed her, slightly throwing off my feeding schedule (as if flushing her didnt already do that), but as long as I remember the last time I watered and whether or not I fed, I'll be fine. :p

Anywho, the problem does not seem to be progressing any further. And I am starting to notice some of the yellowing off in other leaves. It is a much more smooth transition from yellow to green, whereas the yellowing in the pictures I've provided is rather drastic. I'm attaching another photo of the problem at its peak, right before the leaf begins to die and then curls as it withers. Posting to just to be sure this isn't another issue. My latest feeding Friday afternoon was a 2tsp dose of both Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom, 1tsp of Cal Mag, and 1tsp of Open Sesame. I think this week was the last week for the Open Sesame, and will begin feeding her ChaChing in replacement.

2012-05-19_16-47-04_875.jpg

Hushpuppy said:
I have also heard that FFOF is notable for having salt buildup

FFOF is organic. Salts come from the nutes the grower is using..

I have heard that FFOF is a bit hot for seedlings, but I have not had any trouble with that issue either.

Latest posts

Back