Maines basement multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Hey everybody Ive got a new setup at a new place so its time to start a new grow journal. Ive built my a veg room and a flower room in my basement so this is my first time growing in something bigger than a closet. I got a new 600w hps did the upgrade and got the Big Kahuna hood. This thing is diesel compared to what Ive used int the past. For strains Ive got Oger Kush, Sweet tooth x MOB, and Bubblegum. The SWT x MOB are reveg's from my last grow that turned out great so I had to keep them around. I have about 20 clones rooting right now so In a few more weeks my flower room will be packed full.

Pic four is one of the reveg plants.

IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

Nice you're from Maine? NH here :)

Wishing you the greenest mojo with your grow!

Im gonna fallow along as well...I love reveg

:48:

Thanks guys! 4u I've got three that I'm reveging and I think its my first time trying. Pretty successful so far.

I've using RO water for the fitst time too. I've been plagued with deficiencies the past few years and have never been able to solve the problem so I'm thinking the public water is no good for mj. Hopefully the ro water will prove me right.

I'm awaiting a seed order that should be here in a week hopefully. I ordered Cindy99 x Deep Chunk from Cannacopia. I've grown a couple strains from them and I must say they are way under rated and you can't beat the price.

A little update from the dungeon. I have switched to 12/12 and things are looking great:icon_smile: . Since using the RO water things have really taken off they seem much happier than when they were drinking city tap water. Heres some pics of the three reveg plants. Grapefruit x Blueberry x MOB.

IMG_3312.JPG

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG

The Oger Kush. This is two plants in a five gallon smart pot.

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG

some clones have rooted and went into dirt today:D . Im trying out the fox farms ocean forest soil on these clones so hopefully it works out. Does anybody have any input on using that soil with clones? Im wondering if it may to be strong for clones and burn them up a little bit.

IMG_3330.JPG

All the cuttings are now in soil and doing great! Im noticing a lil bit of nute burn on some but Im hopeing thats normal with Ocean Forest soil:confused2: . I tossed out two cuttings cause they were far behind the others but that still leaves me with 16 rooted clones I believe.

IMG_3336.JPG

Plants are all doing great and are now just starting to produce some trichs. They went through some major stretch so hopefully they start filling in a bit now.

IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

hey maine who is the grapefruit by plants look good man

The grapefruits from Spice of Life seeds. This stuff is great bud!

I just started germing 5 Blue Satellite beans from Spice of Life seeds. These are some sort of Sweet tooth hybrid but I'm not sure of exact the genetics at the moment.

pic of the reveg plant and then group shot. The stretch has stopped and now the buds are starting to fill in real nice.

IMG_3364.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG

Latest posts

Back