Maines basement multi grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking very nice bro...Ive found that plants that reveg get better yields than the ones befor...I have a strain now that If I cant clone it Ill reveg it this summer:D...Keep up the great work

:48:

Hey 4u have you ever reveged a reveg? I didn't get clones from all three reveg plants so I'm gonna have to reveg a second time. If really like to just put them in the ground this summer.

Hey guys heres a few update pics for yall. They are looking pretty good and starting to frost up real nice. Ive had to add some extra veg nutes already due to yellowing of the bottom fan leaves but other than that things are just fine. I cant wait to get these buds into jars!

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3373.JPG

Couple more shots of the ladies. They are frosting up real nice and are looking great! Ive had to give a few of them a dose of nitrogen the past two waterings cause they were yellowing real bad. The purple hues are starting to show up in Blueberry hybrids so I know Im in the last few weeks now. :hubba:

IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3388.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

Latest posts

Back