Majestical or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for a photo of something majestic from the thread title. Are there any photos?

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I didn't make all those mistakes in my youth!
the millions I pissed away
the women that I didn't take for brides
the women I did take for brides
the investments I didn't make after 9/11
the amount of drugs I did while attending the university
the trigger I shouldn't have pulled
the trigger I should have pulled
the state line I crossed with the stolen 69 hemi road runner
not suing my doctor in 2012
as you see crash, we all have those thoughts

the millions I pissed away
the women that I didn't take for brides
the women I did take for brides
the investments I didn't make after 9/11
the amount of drugs I did while attending the university
the trigger I shouldn't have pulled
the trigger I should have pulled
the state line I crossed with the stolen 69 hemi road runner
not suing my doctor in 2012
as you see crash, we all have those thoughts
Too bad we can't pass that wisdom on to younger generations. They have to learn that for themselves. For most of us, it's our most valuable asset.

my grandson wants the knowledge but his mother is blocking my every move to get thru to him...he's 27 and has no real world balls...I love him dearly but he's a momma's boy thru and thru...too bad he's such a miserable self centered biitch...she's ruined her life with really really bad choices and seems she's wanting company...her mother went from millionaire to destitute in 10 years and moved in with her daughter...I can't make this stuff up folks...

my grandson wants the knowledge but his mother is blocking my every move to get thru to him...he's 27 and has no real world balls...I love him dearly but he's a momma's boy thru and thru...too bad he's such a miserable self centered biitch...she's ruined her life with really really bad choices and seems she's wanting company...her mother went from millionaire to destitute in 10 years and moved in with her daughter...I can't make this stuff up folks...

I was looking for a photo of something majestic from the thread title. Are there any photos?
e2cff83e4262a84ef03d30514572f17f.jpg
p28884_p_v8_ak.jpg

Last edited:
You can have the app StarryAI draw such scenes for you. It takes your text and tries to paint what you tell it.

I used it to make my avatar. I told it to put buds on cheese lol

Latest posts

Back