Major problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Bugs Lots Of Them

pump 003.jpg

pump 002.jpg

heres some better pics thinking of just killing all six of my plants one wont be a problem because it looks like a male but the other will be a loss i will never grow out side again thats for sure never had this problem inside:stuff-1125699181_i_ :hitchair: cant believe that i didnt notice thanks to some good friends Cb and Fing from HGB they noticed it. the third pic is the back of the leaves creepy little critters

pump 003.jpg

spider 2.jpg

loaded.jpg

:eek::holysheep::shocked::hairpull:
Feel your pain bro. Can't really see on my laptop exactly what they are. Looks like aphids to me. but might be mites bbbrrrrrr. sends a shiver up my spine saying the word.
Safer's man Safer's
http://www.treehelp.com/shopping/product-detail.asp?Product_ID=2212
Do NOT bring them back in until you have them irradicated with extreme prejudice. You think they are bad now....when they hit that "perfect" indoor environment it will be a full scale orgy.

hey bro, im outside right now, so i feel ur pain. but don't give up check around, theres one recipe in my grow journal and a few more in the outdoor grow section. at least try to fix it before killing them.

that first pick is eggs, the spider shouldn't do much harm, but the last one looks like spider mites. forgot to put that in on the last one

there are several brands ,at wal mart, or other stores you can use to spray them down with ..that will kill every thing i seen in your pics including spider mites you just cant smoke any pickings , for 30 days .......7 dust will kill most of them and will not hurt your plant.just read the labels they all kill about the same stuff but it looks like you need something to kill mites too . a good spray and you"ll be back on your way:lama: { 7 dust is used on mostly gardens that are planted with eatable foods after 30 days you are good to go.... and does and will take care of most your problems with no adverse affects }

If you go with other brands make sure they are safe for fruit and veg. plants.
Don't want to play around with your health IMHO.

Yessiree StickyBud,
I think Mutt has said it well, whatever spray, or powder you use, make sure it says it's ok for fruit and veg. Good luck, by the way I have seen spiders chew up plants. Just a thought for you to be aware of.
thinking good thoughts for your grow
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey sticky,

do like fing and i said over at the other forum, and i left you a pm there as well

mutt they are mites.... you can blow up the first pic and filter it and see the legs on the hatched ones even :shocked:

I would go with the nicotine juice first as I have found it to the better than safers and hot pepper's just follow the directions on the link i gave you for it :hubba: very effective trust me

good luck bro

HGB

Hey there HGB,
Heck I'm not to proud to ask. What is this that you recommend for mites ?
I love to learn, and I'm not above asking.
smoke in peacezig-zag.jpg
KingKahuuna

zig-zag.jpg

KingKahuuna said:
What is this that you recommend for mites ?

hey KK,

myself i like to use non chemical ways to control mite's (key word control) in my MJ garden as well as huge veggie garden. My grows are 100% organic

there's alot of ways to make your mite killer and NICOTINE is very effective i find...

I was gonna point you to maxiumyyield.com back issues but i see they are updating and not all of the articles are there (jan/feb 07) organic pesticides.

if you dont know about the mag check the site out some time... you can read the mag on line free ( i see the current issue is all there tho) as well as get a free copy in most hydro stores :hubba:

a google search of organic pesticides will bring up tons of the hot pepper and such methods, but this is only for control measure until the climate changes, late flower and cool weather on outdoor grows will most likely be mite free as they go into hibernation :)

companion planting is all so very effective at control as i have found out ;) check out E-mans stuff i think he has a list of whats whats in his GJ on this....very good read if you grow out doors

let me know if thats enough info or not:)

this is just options that do work well if one chooses to grow organic and not have to worry about chemicals being smoked

HGB

quick question about the NICOTINE ..

On the web site, it say to get 2-3 marlboro red ciggies.

Do they mean 2-3 packs?? or 2-3 individual cigarettes.

200ml of water, thats what little less than a 1/2 of a 5th of liquor right?

MrPuffAlot said:
quick question about the NICOTINE ..

On the web site, it say to get 2-3 marlboro red ciggies.

Do they mean 2-3 packs?? or 2-3 individual cigarettes.

200ml of water, thats what little less than a 1/2 of a 5th of liquor right?

I use 1 cup tobacco to 1 gallon of water....

they mean individual there as it's like just one spray bottle worths at 200 ml :)

any specific reason why they need to be Marlboros? i was just going to get the cheapest pack of cigarettes available!!..

A word of warning, if you come back in your house after messin with that plant be sure to wash all your clothes and self before going into a future grow room.
It looks like spider mites and they are a real pain to get rid of in the house, you dont want to track them suckers into your house.
The eggs alone can take months to destroy and be compleatly rid of them.

Bringing them in on you or pets or bringing in house plants from outside is the way most people get them, or getting a clone with mites.

DEATH TO SPIDER MITES!!!

not to sure why marlboros, first time i've heard of a specific for tobacco in the mix. i usually just empty an ashtray with and oz of butts into a gallon of water, let sit for a few hours and strain.

Firepower said:
any specific reason why they need to be Marlboros? i was just going to get the cheapest pack of cigarettes available!!..

no..... I use hi-val bulk tobacco :)

i have Lowryders outdoors and they
started flowering, a little.

Is it ok to spray the nicotine on them,
since they aren't vegging anymore??

MrPuffAlot said:
i have Lowryders outdoors and they
started flowering, a little.

Is it ok to spray the nicotine on them,
since they aren't vegging anymore??

i would if they where mine :)

Latest posts