making beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
happy summer solstice everybody

just put together a hot mix of 2 Heaping Handfuls of kelp meal, 2 HH seabird guano, 2 HH soy meal, 1 Heaping Handful of lime, 1 HH azomite, 1 HH greensand, to 5 parts of recycled soil already loaded with much of the same and weakening other amendments like worm castings, alfalfa meal, bone meal, and whatever else i may have traces of from previous grows...

Larry OG is the stud---thank you very much from my good friend for the gift---crossing back to one of his sisters

Girl Scout Cookies Original Cut is mom from a dispensary in Santa Monica---yet to bring her to harvest---should be interesting

Gooey/Alien Dog mom is from another friend---very indica dominant heavy producer---couch locking night time smoke

these cuts all go out doors today---with a bit of love---should have a bunch of beans in October---green mojo friends :D

Greenest of mojo to you Orange.. That should be good with the goodey/ad. Seems like anything with an indica dom should do well with Larry. I think it would be a waste to cross it with too much of a sativa.

Sounds like the new dad is in some good "dirt". Can't wait to watch! Enjoy the ride.

you bet jaam---here's the line up---from left to right---larry og male---bottom is the larry og female---gsc female---gooey female

new soil and some tea should put these right back on track

sorry about the shi##y pics---get it right next time when it's not so windy

od og crosses 009.jpg

od og crosses 010.jpg

od og crosses 011.jpg

od og crosses 012.jpg

od og crosses 017.jpg

Orange, your fuzzy pic's give me vertigo. My camera has a do not shake setting, does yours?

not exactly true jaam---thanks for your concern though---we don't want a bunch of yahoos running males out doors

wind, bees, and other insects will carry it too---this ain't my 1st rodeo---can't remember the last summer that i did not make beans---it's a tradition---no complaints from any neighbors yet---and i can sleep just fine at night knowing that i ain't spreading any hermie pollen

it would have to be a perfect perfect storm, nearly impossible, and highly unlikely for me to ruin someone else's crop even 200 yards down the road---a few years back i had a 12' male spewing all over the place---trees fences and moisture typically filter and knock the pollen down before it makes it out of my space---bees and other insects will stop on other flowers before they make it to the next grow

ruining someones entire crop would be more like planting a bunch of hermies on a ridge line---not my running 1 male likely to be in the 5' range---thanks for checking in---much respect for your opinion and skills :D

Oh man.. excellent cross it sounds like. Mojo to you! :aok:

Looks like some nice crosses there Orange:aok:

You keeping any cuts from the moms to cross the F1's back on to?

Wet

Wetdog said:
You keeping any cuts from the moms to cross the F1's back on to?

Wet

oh yea---2 female og's in veg now---if i remember to save some pollen i will---when i have room in flower---i take cuts from those moms---toss the moms in the flower room---1st decent run of the og won't come till the cuts are ready for the room---prolly round x-mas time---perpetual all the way thru

moving right along---24 days since transplanting---the og is already seeded and will continue to do so---gsc and gooey are beginning to flower and will be getting their pollen soon---found this great location in the yard acting like a bit of a wind tunnel---placed the male up wind and rotate them all 1/2 turn daily for full coverage---crazy visual to see the pollen sacks burst in the thru the day---think i finally figured out how to not get anymore blurry pics :D

breeding larry og 001.jpg

breeding larry og 002.jpg

breeding larry og 003.jpg

wow orangesunshine looks like the babies are on the way.
cant wait to see more

i miss growing trees in the great od---here we got og/og beans---had to cut out a bit of mold and this is a preview of good things to come---healthy dark and fat---no doubt my pride and joy pick of the litter---gsc is leaning into her partner and gooey is standing tall and a proud mamma on her own---grab yourself a chunk of the gooey bubble and pull up a chair to watch the beans grow

breeding larry og 006.jpg

breeding larry og 007.jpg

breeding larry og 008.jpg

larry og crosses 004.jpg

larry og crosses 005.jpg

larry og crosses 007.jpg

larry og crosses 008.jpg

larry og crosses 006.jpg

larry og crosses 009.jpg

larry og crosses 010.jpg

larry og crosses 011.jpg

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!! can I pick the Gems I want from that Haul?:D