Making Beneficial Tea (My Way)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I Think it is just as important to feed the Roots as well as the plant. Therefore I brew/add beneficial tea every two weeks. There are several different products out there, I use OG BioWar. Have for years. Doing this keeps the plant healthy, lush and vibrant. It also helps protect the plant from Power Mildew, Mold and other Pathogens. I simply would not grow without it or something similar.

First, have a fairly small grow. So, I only brew enough for 20 or less plants. Two tents, veg and flower. Amount you need will depend on the size of your grow.

What you need:

1/2 gallon plastic pail or bucket
Air stone
Aquarium Pump

IMG_20210831_095234960.jpg

Here is a picture while brewing. I will explain the sock over the side later.

How to make tea...

First, put 4 cups of water in the bucket. (32 oz)

Add one tea spoon of both the Root Pack and Foliar pack
Next also add one tea spoon of unsulphured Molasses and stir vigorously

OG BioWar

IMG_20210831_100627839.jpg

You can get this on line. I can get you a discount if interested.

Next Take a small hand full of Alfalfa Meal and Worm Castings and put it into an old sock.

IMG_20210831_100813710.jpg

Finally put the air stone in the bucket, hook it up to the aquarium pump and turn it on. Also throw the sock over the side as shown above.
Now you are brewing tea. Let this brew for 3 to 5 hours. Notice how it foams up.

Once the tea has brewed it is time to water it in. Unhook the pump and remove the air stone. Let things settle to the bottom and use a turkey baster to suck it out of the top of the tea(bucket). I drench with 1 1/2oz/gal and drench it in.

Done, simple and you won't believe the results.

Last edited:
I ph my peepee like measuring run off. I sprinkle up/down for seasoning.

You wouldn't believe the results. My urologist won't see me without a guard. You'd think I wasn't wearing a diaper or something! Geez.

Bubba

The sky if falling, the sky is falling. I actually started this thread to explain how to make tea. But, the farging members on here turn everything into a party. A bunch of unemployed o'l men with nothing else to do. That is why I love it here so much. The world sucks to much to take anything serious.

I'm gonna go and PH this next.

6338129-a-pile-of-fresh-horse-manure-on-green-grass-.jpg

Latest posts

Back