Making Beneficial Tea (My Way)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sky if falling, the sky is falling. I actually started this thread to explain how to make tea. But, the farging members on here turn everything into a party. A bunch of unemployed o'l men with nothing else to do. That is why I love it here so much. The world sucks to much to take anything serious.

I'm gonna go and PH this next.

6338129-a-pile-of-fresh-horse-manure-on-green-grass-.jpg

Now that's a load!

Bubba

The sky if falling, the sky is falling. I actually started this thread to explain how to make tea. But, the farging members on here turn everything into a party. A bunch of unemployed o'l men with nothing else to do. That is why I love it here so much. The world sucks to much to take anything serious.

I'm gonna go and PH this next.

6338129-a-pile-of-fresh-horse-manure-on-green-grass-.jpg
Depends on what the beast ate the day before.

I Think it is just as important to feed the Roots as well as the plant. Therefore I brew/add beneficial tea every two weeks. There are several different products out there, I use OG BioWar. Have for years. Doing this keeps the plant healthy, lush and vibrant. It also helps protect the plant from Power Mildew, Mold and other Pathogens. I simply would grow without it or something similar.

First, have a fairly small grow. So, I only brew enough for 20 or less plants. Two tents, veg and flower. Amount you need will depend on the size of your grow.

What you need:

1/2 gallon plastic pail or bucket
Air stone
Aquarium Pump

View attachment 277796

Here is a picture while brewing. I will explain the sock over the side later.

How to make tea...

First, put 4 cups of water in the bucket. (64 oz)

Add one tea spoon of both the Root Pack and Foliar pack
Next also add one tea spoon of unsulphured Molasses and stir vigorously

OG BioWar

View attachment 277797

You can get this on line. I can get you a discount if interested.

Next Take a small hand full of Alfalfa Meal and Worm Castings and put it into an old sock.

View attachment 277798

Finally put the air stone in the bucket, hook it up to the aquarium pump and turn it on. Also throw the sock over the side as shown above.
Now you are brewing tea. Let this brew for 3 to 5 hours. Notice how it foams up.

Once the tea has brewed it is time to water it in. Unhook the pump and remove the air stone. Let things settle to the bottom and use a turkey baster to suck it out of the top of the tea(bucket). I drench with 1 1/2oz/gal and drench it in.

Done, simple and you won't believe the results.
Thank you

hey , shhhhh , all kidding aside , there were only two people in Denver that I would smoke weed from and Pute is one of them....his lemon Betty and Pineapple kush are killler weed....

yeah Bro , teas and all , keep on doing what you are doing , we used to have those harvest parties over at OP’s or Skitty’s and I would put your smoke up against any one of those growers

They don't like me anyway.....thinking they feel the same about you. I will go back and check in if you will

giphy.gif

when I left I told d I c k man to wipe my account , I couldn’t get back in if I wanted to and , I don’t....I left and won’t ever go back.

I would not smoke Skitty’s weed , maybe OP....but they were not the only two growers at the harvest parties , several other growers showed up , their names escape me , but one dude in particular who I gave cuts to was right up there in growing excellent herbs.....excellent being no chemicals , he was into soil and knew how to make soil work for him..

and both you and I know , it is all in the genetics..I can be a mediocre grower but if I have the genetics , my weed will probably shine regardless of how I treat the plant..

anyway , don’t get the big head , there is always someone better and that is the way it should be , we provoke our fellow growers to exceed the norm , reach higher , come up with something better , looking for the Holy Grail

back on Topic

M y favorite tea for cannabis is worm castings , gentle but effectively feeds the plant ... what is yours?

red diamond is good with fresh squeezed lemon

Tried 16 years ago of having a worm farm and collecting my own juice .. Used night crawlers and canadian reds in a 6ft oval water trough with bathtub drain inserted center. .. it worked but it just brings other creatures around .. roaches , coons, and rats .. which bring snakes. Maybe if enclosed with concrete floor it might be worth it

My grandfather raised the big night crawlers. He would get the old chest freezers out of the dump and make worm beds out of them. Those Chest Freezers worked great.

I Think it is just as important to feed the Roots as well as the plant. Therefore I brew/add beneficial tea every two weeks. There are several different products out there, I use OG BioWar. Have for years. Doing this keeps the plant healthy, lush and vibrant. It also helps protect the plant from Power Mildew, Mold and other Pathogens. I simply would grow without it or something similar.

First, have a fairly small grow. So, I only brew enough for 20 or less plants. Two tents, veg and flower. Amount you need will depend on the size of your grow.

What you need:

Air stone
Aquarium Pump

View attachment 277796

How to make tea...

OG BioWar

View attachment 277797

Next Take a small hand full of Alfalfa Meal and Worm Castings and put it into an old sock.

View attachment 277798

Finally put the air stone in the bucket, hook it up to the aquarium pump and turn it on. Also throw the sock over the side as shown above.
Now you are brewing tea. Let this brew for 3 to 5 hours. Notice how it foams up.

Once the tea has brewed it is time to water it in. Unhook the pump and remove the air stone. Let things settle to the bottom and use a turkey baster to suck it out of the top of the tea(bucket). I drench with 1 1/2oz/gal and drench it in.

You give this special drink to all your plants In both tents whatever stage they are in?

Hey guys, New blood in here….But an old grower..

I am here looking for a finishing tea (bloom booster), due to my flower teas not getting above 420ppm… So far, the best one I’ve been able to find has frass, castings, molasses, hi- phosphate bat guano.

Do you guys have any other ingredients that may be useful? Or maybe something to drop?

I have fully switched to brewing my own tea, as it’s waaay too expensive running bottled stuff.

And, I just have to say, this is a very entertaining thread…. Love your style…

Islander.

I Think it is just as important to feed the Roots as well as the plant. Therefore I brew/add beneficial tea every two weeks. There are several different products out there, I use OG BioWar. Have for years. Doing this keeps the plant healthy, lush and vibrant. It also helps protect the plant from Power Mildew, Mold and other Pathogens. I simply would not grow without it or something similar.

What you need:

Air stone
Aquarium Pump

View attachment 277796

How to make tea...

OG BioWar

View attachment 277797

View attachment 277798

64 Oz of water or 4 cups ???
( I’m going to try this, any other tips or updates ? ,
Also, I have been using Black Strap molasses for quite some time usually 1 Tbsp per gal H2o, generally 3-4 feedings 1/2 Gal per plant…seems to work well…you use 1 tsp to 64 Oz H20 for all your plants is that all you give your plants ? Does the other ingredients you use have sugars in them ? )
Thnx

Latest posts

Back