1. The July Children, photo by JGVermont1965
    Dismiss Notice

Making CBD pills

Discussion in 'Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana' started by grodude, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Mar 23, 2019 #41

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

never thought of it like that seems the go to me ,everything is better with bacon

2. Mar 23, 2019 #42

Mr.Mystic

Mr.Mystic

Mr.Mystic

Life is good.

Retired Stoner
    I decarbed a bunch of bud and just ground it into a powder which I then put in 00 caps,had one of those cap filler thingies,and can't remember how many caps I did but I got buzzed,started with just a couple and now no memory of how many it took to get the job done.Took awhile but I know it works.
    I decided it was not worth all the effort because I could just vape what I had.
    More of a successful experiment.
    Gave away a bag of caps and the filling machine.
    Oh and no lecithin.
    I make infused oils and tinctures now with lecithin of course..

QBCrocket likes this.
  3. Mar 23, 2019 #43

Dogweed

Dogweed

Dogweed

(edit) wrong reply to the wrong thread, not sure how I did that...

4. Mar 30, 2019 #44

drcree

drcree

drcree

retired pg
    the wife and i made up a mess of them yesterday. we made what we called full caps and half caps for that sweet spot.
    i used keef's method of decarbing the hooch, remove any loose stemage and pack into the 00 caps with the aid of a 1/4 dowel rod (i'm not as talented as keef with his customized chop stik). :D we alternate between ~ 3-4 drops of coconut oil then pack in the hooch. then we scratch some hooch into the caps and snap into place. 2-2.5 caps each (depending upon situation) works really well for the both of us. thanks keef and rosebud!

5. Mar 31, 2019 #45

Keef

Keef

Keef

Glad it worked for U Cuz -- It's good medicine -- As long as the decarbed weed gets in your belly with some oil or something your body knows what to do !-- U can also wash the weed with alcohol and evaporate off some alcohol to increase the THC in the alcohol -- Getting a dose of extract in about a shot of liquor is more of an art --but alcohol take THC/CBD straight from the belly to the brain -- What we call riding "The Green Dragon "-- U wanna kiss the sky ?-- U talk to the Gloman about how he makes his "Dragonpiss"-- ?

drcree likes this.