Making CBD pills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon! Bacon has oil/fat. So does a hard boiled egg. Have a piece (or 3 ) of bacon along with an egg, which also has lecithin in it as well. :)
never thought of it like that seems the go to me ,everything is better with bacon

I decarbed a bunch of bud and just ground it into a powder which I then put in 00 caps,had one of those cap filler thingies,and can't remember how many caps I did but I got buzzed,started with just a couple and now no memory of how many it took to get the job done.Took awhile but I know it works.
I decided it was not worth all the effort because I could just vape what I had.
More of a successful experiment.
Gave away a bag of caps and the filling machine.
Oh and no lecithin.
I make infused oils and tinctures now with lecithin of course..

(edit) wrong reply to the wrong thread, not sure how I did that...

the wife and i made up a mess of them yesterday. we made what we called full caps and half caps for that sweet spot.
i used keef's method of decarbing the hooch, remove any loose stemage and pack into the 00 caps with the aid of a 1/4 dowel rod (i'm not as talented as keef with his customized chop stik). :D we alternate between ~ 3-4 drops of coconut oil then pack in the hooch. then we scratch some hooch into the caps and snap into place. 2-2.5 caps each (depending upon situation) works really well for the both of us. thanks keef and rosebud!

Glad it worked for U Cuz -- It's good medicine -- As long as the decarbed weed gets in your belly with some oil or something your body knows what to do !-- U can also wash the weed with alcohol and evaporate off some alcohol to increase the THC in the alcohol -- Getting a dose of extract in about a shot of liquor is more of an art --but alcohol take THC/CBD straight from the belly to the brain -- What we call riding "The Green Dragon "-- U wanna kiss the sky ?-- U talk to the Gloman about how he makes his "Dragonpiss"-- ?

Latest posts

Back