Making Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have two sets, after the last time I couldn't find them anywhere, until I got the new set....then there they were.

Bubba
Always the way
I even bought a set for a 1gal pail kinda cute

One of Subcool's bubble videos has him at work with a one gallon set. looks kind of handy for quick
runs. Are yours real "Bubble Bags" mine are Bubble bag dude's.......these seem to be the best amongst the cheap ones,
Bubble bag brand being the best I know of, and priced accordingly. Bubble Bag dude sells two sets, one a little more expensive,
which is what I went with. Still cheaper than the originals, but you probably get what you pay for.

Bubba

One of Subcool's bubble videos has him at work with a one gallon set. looks kind of handy for quick
runs. Are yours real "Bubble Bags" mine are Bubble bag dude's.......these seem to be the best amongst the cheap ones,
Bubble bag brand being the best I know of, and priced accordingly. Bubble Bag dude sells two sets, one a little more expensive,
which is what I went with. Still cheaper than the originals, but you probably get what you pay for.

Bubba
Heck no Im too cheap for that
I only used mine a few times
If I were to do it as a hobby I would invest in a good set
Yes I have seen his bags
Not his bag

Actually, I've used the less expensive bubblebag dudes and they work fine. Maybe the more expensive real "bubble bags" are heavy duty, but mine dont get that much use to matter at this point. That and I'm cheap...as possible but no cheaper.

Bubba

I have the dudes. Work fine. I have used them many times. I have a separate one that is total mesh for the kief. Main thing is to clean them well between uses. Other wise they will clog and won't work well.

Turn inside out and use a sprayer on a garden hose to clean.

Last edited:
The Good ones are great if you a rough on them . Paint stirring mixer
But for a few batches my cheap ones have been fine
about 35 dollars if I remember correctly

I have no complaints, other than not being able to find them half the time! Better bags don't help that, 😂.

bubba

Latest posts

Back