Advertise On Marijuana Passion

making keefe

mesohi

Reaction score
can i place my leaves into a grinder with a keefe screen and collect keefe. Or is it going to be mostly leaves?

bongzilla420

Reaction score
it might work a little but your better off juss useing bud and it aslo depeds on how much crystals are on your bud if i were you i juss would make hash oil it is very simple and very good!! look in the hash forum to find out how too make it

d_spaniard

Reaction score
Is there a cheeper alternative to these bags? is there a cloth that can be bought which holds the same properties?

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
"silk screen" spaniard...
I believe the proper micron sizes are listed HERE
..there's a nice thread titled "Gumby" bubblehash nearby, too..;)

d_spaniard

Reaction score
I have literally looked all over the net, but i cant find any UK or Worldwide stores that sell silk screens depending on the microns. If anyone knows i would love to know.

Reaction score
hey, we have tried looking everywhere to find an online retailer of silk screen (hey, some people like making prints on T-shirts!) and there are hardly any around :( best to go to an art store to find it

the_riz

Reaction score
gumby bubble hash is great... We cut down one male plant a while back and i decided to give it a go... well it worked great, as soon as we cut down those females well be makin some good stuff.. its not hard either, all you need is a bucket, a blender, a few different sized jam jars and a hoze.. :D

55DAYZNCOUNTIN

Take your dry sieve and put it on small peice of parchment paper fold the parchment paper over twice to make a nice "fold" of keif take your iron put it on the lowest setting and sit on the fold for 2-3 min and bam you got sticky dry sieve hash! 55

ChuckNorris

Reaction score
can you make hash with any marijuana leafs? or does it have to be already budding/ male or female?

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
the leaves "have" to have trichomes, male or female, budding or vegging.
It is actually the trichomes that you are attempting to seperate and collect.

Latest posts