Making some topical cream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have access to comfrey, you may want to add some of that to at least some of it to give it a try. I think that the comfrey has added a lot to the salve. I have used some without comfrey and some with comfrey and I think that with the comfrey added does more for pain relief. I have demand for way more than I can supply.

Not cannabis related, but I have gotten hooked on ginger (thank you, Rosebud). I always have a jar of ginger syrup in my fridge now and fresh ginger in the crisper for the next batch. This is something inexpensive and easy to make and has so many wonderful medicinal properties. And it can be used in different ways. Getting old is hard and everything we can do to relieve the aches and pains we get along the way helps.

Doing a new batch today, just rereading this thread. I did use comfrey in the first batch THG. This batch going to do the same as last time minis the eucalyptus, and this time adding the Shea and tea tree oil. We'll see

I think I like it better without the shea butter.

I have probably made about 30 4 oz jars and given them away. People like it and it helps.

Latest posts

Back