Making vape liquid easy way

choxie

Reaction score
Well so the premise of alcohol based tinctures is that you're going to use a higher temp similar to a joint where combustion occurs and it also eliminates the terps to a high degree.
You wouldn't need to decarb since you're using higher temps for the pen anyways or dabbing device.

So by using the vp/pg it's meant to be more volatile at a lower temps to preserve the terps.

It's awesome that you taste the terps! I've noticed a sharp fall off after 3 months of curing. I've heard other people saying that it gets better, but I highly doubt it. In the beer brewing industry, which I used to brew a lot of beer, the terps which were the same constituents as marijuana would notoriously fall off after 3 months in the case. This was highly influenced by light exposure, heat and time.

choxie

Reaction score
Bummer…well at least u have complete legalization 🎶😎🎶
Tru!!!!

In theory I could use rubbing alcohol which is cheaper than 190 proof everclear as long as the alcohols are completely boiled off.
The misconception of blindness from alcohol is directly in proportion to the total amount of isopropyl alcohol consumed. In general beer/wine brewing you do get a little isopropyl.

nacsaodan

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for sharing the steps. I tried to make my vape liquid once, but the result was horrible. A horrible aroma was received that no one could vape. And since then, I have said I would never risk making my vape liquid again. Since then, I have only ordered my e-liquids from E-Liquids | 1000s of Flavoured E Liquids & 10ml Vape Juices | Cheap £1 because I have already tested them, and I know I like them. I am afraid to experiment on this topic. But after reading the steps and your experience, I think I would try my luck again. I wish you success. I hope that this time a better result will be received.

Last edited:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Use food grade alcohol if your going to consume.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I was to afraid to use alcohol based on reading up on accidentally getting it in your lungs if you somehow don’t burn it all off. I made a tincture with VG then added 50/50 Tuncture and PG and it burns fine in my pen. Was reasonably easy too. My son in law has been using it and says it works great. The vapor makes me cough maybe cause I don’t know how to use it so good. I usually smoke blunts or my glass blunt.
1659613541721.jpeg

choxie

Reaction score
I was to afraid to use alcohol based on reading up on accidentally getting it in your lungs if you somehow don’t burn it all off. I made a tincture with VG then added 50/50 Tuncture and PG and it burns fine in my pen. Was reasonably easy too. My son in law has been using it and says it works great. The vapor makes me cough maybe cause I don’t know how to use it so good. I usually smoke blunts or my glass blunt.
View attachment 305033
Well also they hit harder than the cheap disposable vape pens you get. Normally I take a huge hit from the cheap ones and mine I can only do 1/4 inhalation since it's so much more being produced

Extractminussixtyethanol

Reaction score
0% Residual Everclear alcohol when properly evaporated out of oil …(if you’re talking about isopropyl alcohol I would NOT use that anyways)…Not sure where people are reading this from but obviously this is disinformation & A lack of chemistry knowledge.
🎶😎🎶

choxie

Reaction score
0% Residual Everclear alcohol when properly evaporated out of oil …(if you’re talking about isopropyl alcohol I would NOT use that anyways)…Not sure where people are reading this from but obviously this is disinformation & A lack of chemistry knowledge.
🎶😎🎶
I'm a biochemist so I know my stuff. If you fully remove isopropyl alcohol then it's fine. I didn't say to use it just in theory as to get it 100% out wouldn't be that easy for the average person and isopropyl alcohol is rather toxic.

I said above that in my state we cannot purchase anything above 120 proof.

Extractminussixtyethanol

Reaction score
I'm a biochemist so I know my stuff. If you fully remove isopropyl alcohol then it's fine. I didn't say to use it just in theory as to get it 100% out wouldn't be that easy for the average person and isopropyl alcohol is rather toxic.

I said above that in my state we cannot purchase anything above 120 proof.
Understand, keep forgetting Everclear not available everywhere :(

Latest posts