Making vape liquid easy way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pleasure.... all in fun.....remember......makes me want to puke....end of rock and roll

iu

Fkn Bee Gee's started this s-hit

I tried vaping to quit smoking. They all made me cough I thought it was all the flavor additive and chemicals used in them. I didn’t like the flavors and they didn’t make a Marlboro light flavor. They laughed at me when I asked for a plain vape pen with nothing in it But vapor.
Juul is pretty flavorless. We can’t get flavored tobacco much less vape cartridges here in the Come-On-wealth of Taxachusetts. Not even menthol cigarettes. 🤬

Massachusetts lived there till 1972 then Chicago now St Louis…
Fresh batch of Hash oil, now Evaporate and she’ll end up with 4 1/2gr of pure golden Honey oil. Yahoooo🥰
E37D3947-F98F-4674-A3D5-5039BD3D94E9.png
D8E2AAB2-92C8-46FD-87B3-15766F1726FA.jpeg
232D117E-450A-4BA8-8CC3-512EADA9098B.jpeg
23B0111B-1FED-4B00-B700-3D3877ABFD66.jpeg
A8A57DED-7B04-47D5-9F1F-392A43309131.jpeg
36C5282B-A7DD-4BFB-8BD7-9B9BEB18C894.jpeg
74AC87FF-0A6F-4945-8027-88D2CC80D448.jpeg

Juul is pretty flavorless. We can’t get flavored tobacco much less vape cartridges here in the Come-On-wealth of Taxachusetts. Not even menthol cigarettes. 🤬
I smoke a cig (mouth to lung) or a joint (direct lung). How do you smoke this Juul? i might be doing it wrong but flavorless with no chemicals would be my way.

I smoke a cig (mouth to lung) or a joint (direct lung). How do you smoke this Juul? i might be doing it wrong but flavorless with no chemicals would be my way.
It is a vape thing. Used to smoke cigs but didn’t like how my lungs felt when I did. Still bum a cigarette off of my father-in-law on occasion. Juul isn’t as satisfying as a good smoke but it has nicotine.

It is a vape thing. Used to smoke cigs but didn’t like how my lungs felt when I did. Still bum a cigarette off of my father-in-law on occasion. Juul isn’t as satisfying as a good smoke but it has nicotine.
But you didn’t answer the question…

But you didn’t answer the question…
There is a vape pen that they make that accepts the cartridge’s they make. Not sure about the chemicals in it. The vape pen costs about $20. The cartridges are 4 for $20. A pack lasts me a few days. When I smoked, a pack of smokes lasted me a couple of days.

There is a vape pen that they make that accepts the cartridge’s they make. Not sure about the chemicals in it. The vape pen costs about $20. The cartridges are 4 for $20. A pack lasts me a few days. When I smoked, a pack of smokes lasted me a couple of days.
Ok but the question?

1st off Any extraction method that doesn’t use extreme cold is going to have fats waxes and chlorophyll in the final product which you do not want for vaping… also you do not need to decarb or vaping only for edibles or drinkables.
Leaves your two choices one buy it from a dispensary or make it on your own using 190 proof alcohol…
Also you do not need to use any open flame if that is your concern you can let the alcohol evaporate off naturally and then poured into a small little Penzi glass spice jar you then put it on a coffee warmer and simply let it sit for a couple hours stir occasionally with a toothpick until all bubbles are out of it, The last hour of bubbles are just the water evaporating out the alcohol is long gone… ethanol is preferred by commercial distillers & food grade.
Here is what I do:
Great Article:

June 28, 2017
CANNABIS OIL QWET EXTRACTION BATTLE OF THE WASH: DRY ICE VS. FREEZER

((( Essentially ethanol at extreme cold temperatures still
removes cannabinoids, But the extreme cold temperature slows down to a crawl the extraction of lipids, waxes, fats & chlorophyll. You can remove as much as 30 to 35% of undesirables by utilizing -40/50f extraction temperatures)))

My technique Learned from above article:
My pure oil technique:
—Homemade (licensed MO Medical Cultivator)
I usually use about 12 ounces 190 proof Ethanol or Everclear to 1 ounce lightly ground very dry herb(low moisture content)…
25 minute mix soak time, after the Herb & Generic Everclear both in separate mason jars have cooled to
-50/-60f range in a sealed food cooler with Dry-ice on a screen above
herb & generic Everclear jar (dry ice gas evaporates downward as it is heavier than air, thus dropping
minus 115f temp over mason filled jars.)
Why so cold—““”You might say that the fats and waxes are slowed to an extraction crawl, but the Cannabinoid oils will extract at a fast past walk vs crawl— basically you’re just freezing everything out you don’t want !!!””
(extremely important to keep -50f or Minimum of -40f until “1st filtering”completed)””,
Of course alcohol and herb are in separate Mason jars at this point cooling down.… Once The alcohol and herb are sub cooled & combined (mixed in 1 jar) gentle stir 3 or 4 times during 25 minute soak, & shut cooler lid fast to keep mixture sub cooled…VERY IMPORTANT.
((4 Ozs of herb Max per run for me, Grind herbs using kitchen “glass peanut hand grinder”— comes out about twice the size of joint material or what ever u have to grind, I would not use a herb grinder, Personally I think it grinds it too small.
—1st Filtering: After soaking herb/alcohol…filter the alcohol extraction off “very fast” while still sub-chilled cold using 75um filter. (I use ice Hash bubble bags, they separate alcohol oil wash
“VERY” fast or use silkscreen material (Readily available),
filter into glass Pyrex bowl/dish. I find these Pyrex dishes used at Goodwill or Savors.
—2nd filtering into another Pyrex dish use a 25um filter (use the 25 µm bubble bag or a brown coffee filter which is also 25 µm, this removes the remaining sediment), Obviously the first filtering is the “most important” (remember the whole purpose of the super low freezing temperature is to isolate all of the “”fats, waxes, chlorophyll, & other undesirables
that you “DO NOT” want in your Vape oil.)
Now, Evaporate tincture in Pyrex dish using controlled temp hot plate (hotplate lab type stirrer is another option) or electric skillet with water added to skillet & Pyrex tincture filled placed on top—like a double boiler
(Or let it evaporate naturally in the sun covered with cheese cloth, and no you will not degrade THC In a short period).
I like to keep skillet temperature under 160f this keeps the alcohol usually under 140f… That temperature preserves many Terps, but I am not a Terp hunter !!!

((like my wife said on her very first Vape wow that taste good))

“”MUST Have Fan”” on & blowing over dish if utilizing heat,

NO NO NO open flames… keep well ventilated with

fan fan fan…

&

When the alcohol mixture has reduced to a couple of ounces, pour it into a very small glass thick jar that you plan on storing the oil in. Use a silicone spatula to move all the liquid into the jar…

(Like a used Penzi spice jar I love these little easy to access thick glass jars)…

(you will also use this jar to remove all of the remaining alcohol and whatever water is in it, I do this by putting it on the hot plate of my coffee machine or a skillet keep temperature under 160°, this is the “longest”process step because you occasionally stir the oil with a toothpick to see if there’s …“any any any” micro bubbles, if so you are “not done”… can’t stress this enough…!

Have patience, because you are not done until those micro bubbles are gone and I mean micro !

(for those of you that want to argue,

food grade alcohol & water pickup is 100% evaporated @ this point).

Done

Results:

Pretty much comes out the same every time

4–4.5 Gr net pure GOLDEN oil per Oz. 15.5% return, basically free of undesirables -fat, wax , chlorophyll, other Lipids, etc.(After reading commercial manufacturers literature & many other related articles, I’ve estimated that 90 to 95% of undesirables have been eliminated from the final oil— The difference between normal room temperature extraction versus super chilled extraction is about

6.5-7 Gr VS 4-4.5 Gr, thus you’ve eliminated 2.5 Gr by weight 30-35% of undesirables…! ;)

Estimated oil potency using Garden of Green GSC autoflower strain

(22% Thc) is

70/80% Thc

Again estimated

😎💨🤪

Very nice warm relaxing long lasting lift.

Done

Notes:

What’s needed:

—large or medium mason jars (or other glass containers you want to use) to sub cool herb & alcohol separately (I prefer large quart size for any size application)

—Herb any qty ?

— generic Everclear

(or any 190 proof food grade alcohol only) 11-12oz per Oz of herb

—Food Cooler Big enough for your application.

(I use a 20” deep x 18”plastic insulated cooler)

— 10 pounds of dry ice

(8 pounds minimum for 1-2 Oz herb & about 10 to 12 pounds for 3-4 oz. of herb,

-40f is the “LOWEST” ultimate target temperature, But as stated I use -50 /-60, depends how patient I am that day. It will take several hours to get this temp)

—Metal screen or grate To hold the dry ice above the herb & alcohol, (or kitchen Sieve), but as close as possible when in cooler, Why ?

dry ice sublimation Co2 gas sinks, because it’s heavier than air!

So do you want that cold CO2 air @ of

-107 f falling over your jars… yes u do.

(Home Depo etc sells those cheap aluminum screens for your grill u can use to put The dry ice on & suspended above your jars)

— silicone stir spatula

(silicone is your “friend”when dealing with cannabinoid oil’s, don’t do this unless you have one!!! Seriously sticky oil sucks)

— small glass storage jar

(I prefer the small Penzi spice type jars, easy to heat up stir & easy to use a syringe for removing oil when filling Vape carts)

— plastic syringe for Vape cart filling (always wash syringe out with Everclear immediately when done, & save it, it’s still good, makes a mighty powerful cocktail… peanut butter banana orange juice smoothie is excellent.

I’ve actually figured out the syringe will hold about 1/10 to 2/10 of a gram of residual oil after you’ve used it to fill carts! …which can be about 100-200 mills potency And depending on tolerance can be 2 to 4 liquid doses. So tread lightly!!!

—C Cell type Vape carts

$3-5.50 ea.,

(CCells have 4 -2 mm size oil absorption holes, which is great for thick Hash Oil’s)

—Vape adjustable PIN Battery

(Vision Carbon Spinner 3

is cheap $8-18 ea.,

adj PIN to 3.7 Volts so carts don’t burn out & You do not overheat oil)

((One last comment. If you did the above process at “”room temperature””,

Your yield would be about 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 g of oil per Oz.

30–35% more…

Why? You are picking up everything out of the plant cannabinoid oil’s(like Rick Simpson oil) fats, waxes, chlorophyll, and other undesirables, which in all reality is just fine if you only plan on using it for edibles or gelatin capsules, but it clogs up Vape carts very easy & has reduced potency.))

Again no flames needed, just cover alcohol with chefs cloth keep dust out and let it evaporate naturally, but do you recommend the coffee warmer place at the end to boil off the residual water…190 alcohol is 10% water.

View attachment 319222

Minus -50f Hash Oil Pics

View attachment 319223
thank you so much for such a guide. really appreciate that.

Hi guys I've been experimenting with making vape e-liquid. I don't have a press so this is the way in which I did it.

I got cures flower around 8 grams or so then baked them at 240 degrees (my oven fluctuates +/- 10-15 degrees). Decarb temp is around 248 for THC. Anyways I did this for around 40 minutes (probably can get away with less as they smelt a little burnt like popcorn) so next time I'll do 25 minutes.

I then did a very coarse pull apart with my fingers and placed them into a small jar and had just enough pg and vg in equal parts for which I then sous vided the jar at 180 degrees for 1 hour. I strained with cheese cloth and noted that it smelled like burn popcorn (over toasted the flower). I added some terps and loaded it into my vape pen which costs $35.

Cheers!
This is definitely a piece of great information! Thanks, buddy!

Latest posts

Back