male / female ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeydapotalot

Reaction score
aight i need some help right quick if any1 can post a pic of a male and a female plant that would be greatly appreciated ... i have 3 plants about 4 weeks old maybe a lil more i unno but i cant tell the difference yet ill take pics and post them up in about a day but if some can help cool ... peace out to smoke a blunt

smokeydapotalot said:
aight i need some help right quick if any1 can post a pic of a male and a female plant that would be greatly appreciated ... i have 3 plants about 4 weeks old maybe a lil more i unno but i cant tell the difference yet ill take pics and post them up in about a day but if some can help cool ... peace out to smoke a blunt
Your handle made my night man. I'm telling you, that's a good one!

Hey, you won't know male or female until you either grow the plant long enough for it to pre-flower and indicate sex or unless you take a cutting properly and flower it.

When you can take a 4 inch cutting without hurting the plant, do so and put it in a container with some water and on 12 hour light. It'll flower in about 7-10 days enough to sex the plant.

aight?

Hahhahhahahaha, you're crackin me up man.
icon10.gif

smokeydapotalot said:
ya hmm didnt see that sex ed up there
Now I gotta tell you man, this whole line has like put me in the dark cycle of the day man. I don't understand what you're tryin to say!

aight?

Hahahahahahahahaahaha, now I'm crackin ME up!
icon10.gif

smokeydapotalot said:
THE GREATEST LOVERS WERE MURDERS FIRST
Man, you're not dating my daughter until you explain that sig line!

Latest posts

Back