Male/Female

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
Do Female mj stink more then males when they start to pre flower which at that point it is undetermined if its a male or female?

You cannot tell by the smell..... or all those other myths. Only Pre-Flowers.

well im in a small bind here... I have a few plants one is a definete girl, the second one is about 6 inches shorted, bushy, and noticed a ball almost a seed looking I wasn't sure about it so I moved that plant by the window away from the rest... Today I noticed that ball bigger just one... but on other branches I see white needles sticking out signs of a female, is it still too early to determine if its a 100% female or can that ball screw me... Should I cut the ball.. the ball is very close to the main root, between a large branch, there is no visable root to the ball shaped seed...

What are my options, can this be a hermie? Is it still smokeable if it is a hermie, whats gonna happen to my baby...

Thanks, yall for your help...

Can you post a pic? That would help immensly.

If there are any males/hermies within a LARGE distance of the females they might get pollenated... itn't worth the risk... just wait until you can 100% tell if is male or female... and cut the males out... it takes a while for the pollen sacks to break open

okay I cut the seed looking male, but the white preflower on the other branches are looking good... I tried taking pictures but I dont have macro and its all blury when taking the photo close, if not you can't see it, I check the plants everyday as well as I spray some water on the leafs and water every other day. I will see if any one has a macro camera to take nice close up pictures...

I was comparing it to other male photos I have I have found on the net and looks like a male to me had a shape of a seed with no tail

I'll post a pic.. gimmie a few to find one n post one.. or hell, I'll run outside n snap a pic of one.

Here is a good one... at the bottom u'll see the normal male sacs that appear. As long as they look like this ur ok.. but soon after they will break and white lighter then flourlike pollen will come out.

gotmale.jpg

Males ****... hermies also ****... as long as its got any kind of balls its a male. the size and exact shape is gonna vary a little bit as well

well it must be a hermie, cause on the top of the plant and some of the branches on the leafs are showing its a female.. I just checked and I dont see any other male balls anywhere else...

Now my questions is should I remove this plant and put it in another room away from the 100% females?

Now what can i do with this hermie? will I get seeds out of it or buds or both and is it any good, should I keep the seeds and plant in the future, should I toss it out for any reason?

Let me know, thanks guys..

if for some odd reason you want to keep your hermie....you do need to get it away from your females or else youll have tons of seeds....dont use any seeds that you get from hermies....ive read many times that seeds from hermies produce more hermies. you will get a little bud from a hermie if you keep it.....i put mine down the garbage disposal...if its not your only plant then i recommend that you get rid of it. put your love and care into the females that you have left. good luck to you!

the buds on a hermie are they not any good to smoke it? Is there no high in them?

ive never knowingly smoked bud from a hermie. but i would guess that its a lot like swagg. will work if your desprate

It just has less potency and is full of seeds... snap crackle pop

Latest posts

Back