Male Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some nice male pictures gonna be lookin for them soon and i would like to kno for sure what im look for.
Almost need somethin like finding a male for DUMMIES lol
Thanks

have you checked the "Sex Ed" link on the resource page?..... nooooooooooooooooooo...:p

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some nice male pictures gonna be lookin for them soon and i would like to kno for sure what im look for.
Almost need somethin like finding a male for DUMMIES lol
Thanks

Dont look for males, look for females.

Irish said:
and, if you show a pic, we'll be more than glad to help decide.:cool:

here ya' go irish! :)

060511gum_ball.jpg

ahhh yeah! think i'll let you make the call on this one hick! gotta be one of those new fandangled poly-hybrid crosses, and it dresses funny too!:p

I am getting worried Hick had that pic sitting on his hard drive, found it waaaaayyyy too easy.
Each to their own I guess.
;) W

dman1234 said:
I think thats a hermie.

Male or hermi....... cut them all down....... Hick! you can get a virus downloading dirty files....... shower cap must be leaking.:hubba:

:rofl:.... you said .."hard drive"!!.. :rofl:...

I am just glad someone got it! All too often I make a funny that no one gets, you must have some Britishness in you somewhere fella ;)

hmmmmmmm...not sure about that woody..
I used to hang out with a Ute indian. He'd approach women in the bar and ask 'em, "You're beautiful. Do you have any indian in you?".. "No?"... "Want some?"..:bolt:

I catch British sitcms on the tube once in awhile. There is a certain something about the humor involved, that requires a certain taste or understanding ;)

Irish said:
smoke posted one in the bpotm in full form.:)

i have a link to resources in my sig. as hick states.

and, if you show a pic, we'll be more than glad to help decide.:cool:

these are also late stage MAle..he is in there with two ladies:hubba:

Hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0837.JPG

DSCF0838.JPG

DSCF0840.JPG

DSCF0841.JPG

They will show between 4-7 weeks, if you watch closely you will know before there is any danger, but i do know its hard to be patient.

Lol your tellin me, one thing i dont have is that haha but ill try for some pics so everyone can help:D

Its really easy to tell, males will form little balls and females a patch of fur.

click on this pic and look over the difference in the male and female parts. Hope it helps:)

male parts.JPG

dman1234 said:
I think thats a hermie.

Did that comment really deserve bad Rep???

Sorry if I offended, i have nothing against the trans gender community.

dman1234 said:
Did that comment really deserve bad Rep???

Sorry if I offended, i have nothing against the trans gender community.

there is no 'negative' rep associated with this post or thread dman...:confused2:...

Im confussed, all other rep comments show a green box beside them and someone posted the comment "Very Funny" but it has a purple box beside it, is that not bad rep, im not sure anymore, and im not sure it matters, LOL.

Latest posts

Back