male or female

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie1

Reaction score
My plant is now in the flowering stage is about a foot and a half. How can I tell if it is a male or female? The flowering stage has been going on for about 5 days now, so how much longer will it be until I see any kind of budding going on?

I am also planning on making this growing deal a regular activity so on average how long does a plant usually take to be completely done?

flowering time depends on the strain of the plant. what strain is she? if its a stativa it could take 8 to 14 or so weeks. when the plant is showing sex. the male has little ball they are the pollan sacks. when the female shows she will have pistils. I believe that there is a fourm here with pic that will help you just search the site.
ps If you get a male cut it out. unless you want a lot of seeds or hemp.

how long into the process do u start seeing the balls on a male or pistils on a female? Thanks for helping out

take a look at the sticky at the top of the page..Lotsa' information posted here if you look around :)

well just in general what time is the process should i start paying attention to whether it is a male or female

take a look eveyday if you see the start of balls get it out.

Latest posts

Back