Male or female

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zornhemp

Reaction score
can some see if they can tell male or female

Attachments

• 60E2396A-E707-46C9-8F35-365F726AB2C8.jpeg
    60E2396A-E707-46C9-8F35-365F726AB2C8.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 113
  • FED54E89-F2F4-4347-BA6E-A623106410C3.jpeg
    FED54E89-F2F4-4347-BA6E-A623106410C3.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 112
I could help you change that males sex into a real true female if you would like to learn how on about doing it??

If so pm me and I would be more then happy in teaching you!.

Sincerely,
CK

No, no, no. You don't want to get into "changing the sex" of plants. Please put them in the trash or compost pile and start with new seeds. Amateurs screwing around with chemicals to change the sex of plants, is, IMO, a very bad trend and part of the reason that we see so many hermies now.

You might want to get fem seeds when you buy seeds. Good genetics are not that much money. Please save the screwing around with genetics for the professionals that know what they are doing. There is a lot more to it than simple spraying chemicals on a plant.

No, no, no. You don't want to get into "changing the sex" of plants. Please put them in the trash or compost pile and start with new seeds. Amateurs screwing around with chemicals to change the sex of plants, is, IMO, a very bad trend and part of the reason that we see so many hermies now.

You might want to get fem seeds when you buy seeds. Good genetics are not that much money. Please save the screwing around with genetics for the professionals that know what they are doing. There is a lot more to it than simple spraying chemicals on a plant.

Hey THG
Watch some Ed's tube
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEbHFVk6UEEjjIUqAfoIjMOqbSKNWA9C1

Just as a note
I do smoke the males leaves because they do contain CBD in the leaves just so you know but as far as the balls sacks I don't smoke that LMFAO

Last edited:
I think this is why i have been gone from the form so long. People offering bad advice. Sometimes its better just to say nothing. I cant believe how many people cant tell the difference in over watering or underwatering and just want to post. This was just plain dumb. . im sorry but if you cant see it is. Everyone here has some good advice to offer know matter how little they know but keep it simple.

Latest posts

Back