Male or female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
My 2-M2 regular plants are almost 5 weeks in veg. Can you tell? One pic of each plant.

Attachments

• 20220327_163816.jpg
    20220327_163816.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220327_164733.jpg
    20220327_164733.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 24
There are two types of cannabis plant harvesting. One is male plant and another is female plant. Both male and female cannabis plants have their benefits; growing both can result in cross-pollination and thus seeds, resulting in new genetics or seeds for the next crop. However, if your goal is to produce quality buds rich in cannabinoids, it’s crucial to isolate the males from the females to avoid pollination and seed production.

It is in a very early stage and at this stage, it is very difficult to tell whether it is a male plant or a female. The male plant is usually taller and thicker than its female counterpart.
Yea I basically said that male plants node spacing and all aka taller but was just a educated guess said still a little to early not 100% but ok...

Word Word I'm waiting for the weather to stay above 45° it's been dipping down to 39-43 every now and again want to be able to keep them outside instead of having to put them in a window at night and when I end up getting up putting them in the yard

I failed this test. Great lesson!

So school me, how do you tell? They both look female to me. By the way, I like the direction your going with this kind of post, its very useful to a newbie like me.

Latest posts

Back