Male plant, THC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the male and the female plants contain a significant amount of delta-9 THC. The average concentration of THC is 7.5% and can reach as high as 24%. The amount of THC found in male marijuana ranges from 0.5% to 11%. If processed just right, males can almost equal that of a female.

THCskunk said:
Both the male and the female plants contain a significant amount of delta-9 THC. The average concentration of THC is 7.5% and can reach as high as 24%. The amount of THC found in male marijuana ranges from 0.5% to 11%. If processed just right, males can almost equal that of a female.

you sound like u know what your talking about. Rough estimate, how much % do the stems, leaves, and buds usually have

THC is mostly concentrated in the flowering tops and upper leaves of the female plant. The concentration of THC in a batch of marijuana containing mostly leaves and stems may range from 0.5-5 per cent, while the "sinsemilla" variety with "heads" may result in concentrations from 7-14 per cent.

Well, I just started my first collection with seeds. It's good to hear that the male ones have THC as well. How should I process them? Can I get hash oil from them?

Hash can be produced by several methods. The method most employed in the West is to take the plants or flowers and beat them against a screen. This causes the trichomes to break off the plants, and be collected under the screen, which serves as a crude filter. In the East, in larger fields, workers wearing leather coats run among the dense plants, and then like bees gather the pollen and trichomes off of their limbs, pressing it into shapes. Because Hash is made off of the resin on leaves, If you take your hand and gently pull on one of the leaves and can smell the resin off of your fingers, you can make hash.

workers wearing leather coats run among the dense plants,
..gosh..you kinda' blew a really sweet "visual" of mine. I've heard it was nekked virgins that ran through the fields...:stoned: ;)

damn nekked virgins! lol... the purist of the purist of the hottest method of scuff collection! lol

Latest posts

Back