male plant ?

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Yes, but ya might get a few seeds.

bigsur51

Reaction score
Jackie-O would get some nanners between 65-70 days...I would pick the off and push her to 70 days but every once in awhile I would get a few seeds

the seeds did not hurt the potency or taste of the herb , the seeds were frowned upon buy dispensary buyers so it usually went the way of the bootleggers

unless you know the potency of the weed it is a gamble removing sacks because you will miss some and you will have some seeds

pute

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Jackie-O would get some nanners between 65-70 days...I would pick the off and push her to 70 days but every once in awhile I would get a few seeds

the seeds did not hurt the potency or taste of the herb , the seeds were frowned upon buy dispensary buyers so it usually went the way of the bootleggers

unless you know the potency of the weed it is a gamble removing sacks because you will miss some and you will have some seeds
Good point. I grew the same Jackie-O as you. Mine would show manners at about 8 weeks. I spent quite a bit of time picking nanners and always had seeds at harvest...about 63 days. Never saw pollen dust once. And no problems ever except explaining the seeds.

On the other hand the same thing happened on another strain except this time the nanners we're viable. I ended up with yellow pollen in my flower tent ......I was not a happy camper.

Today if I see nanners or seeds I find another strain. I have seen nanners and seeds many times and no problem...but that one time was enough.

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
if you have other plants flowering they will also produce seeds. How close to harvest are you?

Latest posts