Male Plants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do with them? I have 3 males and 2 females. I have put so much time into them, it feels like such a waste to just kill em. Can I make Hash or anything like that out of them, or is it just a wasted attempt? Your honest opinion and experiences are appreciated

I hear you can make some hash outa them. me I never really bother. Its not high in THC dept. Its the females your wanting.

If you are gonna make hash. I would recommend B. Grunts ISO Wash. Easy extraction and very cheap to do.

it is hard after caring for them ,,but its best to just kill them,even if you make hash it would not be that good (low thc)not worth the effort,,get the female's good and strong then clone them ,,,,p,l,r

thanks for the advice, I guess I will just put em to rest.

rockydog said:
Is there anything I can do with them? I have 3 males and 2 females. I have put so much time into them, it feels like such a waste to just kill em. Can I make Hash or anything like that out of them, or is it just a wasted attempt? Your honest opinion and experiences are appreciated
Hey man, like the others said, it's more hassle than it's worth to take the little hash you can get from a male. When I get em, I just throw em in the trash can.

You can save some time on your next grow by growing the plants only until they reach maturity at 5 to 6 weeks. Take a cutting from each plant and just stick it in a glass of water. Put it on a 12/12 light with no leaks and in about 10 days or so, you'll see the sex of the plant on the cuttings. Throw out the male hosts and the cuttings and freeze or store the cuttings from the females to add to your hash on your next harvest of leaf.

Good luck to you man.

I know Rockydog, it was hard for me the first time too. Once you kill off the first one, the rest are easy. Just think of it as making more room for the females :D

I use leaves from males, as well as trim from females, for cooking.
And more than once I've smoked 'em. Not very potent but waaaay better than nada.

hey gdg ,,you sound like a hit man (or girl )

Latest posts

Back