Male plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimp

Reaction score
What do I do if 2 of my clones seem to be males? Will the females have seeds if I do nothing?

Yes but clones are the same sex as the plants they are taken from.
So unless they hermed or were taken from a male they should not be male.

Do you have any pics?

What am I missing here, your clones may be male? Did you clone them from a male plant?
Maybe this bubble is stronger than I thought.....

I was wondering the same thing. Why do you have male clones?

Yes but clones are the same sex as the plants they are taken from.
So unless they hermed or were taken from a male they should not be male.

Do you have any pics?
I pulled the plants, I guess they were hermaphrodites. I don't make my own clones, but I've never had this happen. I learned to grow from seed, so I kind of knew what I needed to do. I just think it's odd. What I haven't checked is if the 2 males are the same variety or the same mother. I should have taken photos but they're dead now.

What am I missing here, your clones may be male? Did you clone them from a male plant?
Maybe this bubble is stronger than I thought.....
I don't start my own clones, but clearly the idea is not to be cloning male plants so they can pollinate people's plants.

Well la di da....I stayed in a red roof in!

Bubba
One for Bubba
bubba1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not nearly that eloquent. Probation revocation hearing for client in redneck county. I always go last when everyone else is done.
I heard every bone headed reason why this client and that client "couldn't help but get a violation" most all revoked and taken into custody.

My guy is called I walk up and explain my client doesnt have a fancy ** excuse, he just flat f'd up but was smart enough to hire counsel,
and I'd like him to get another crack at it, that's all. Client wondered why he paid me and all I did was insult him. Response was easy. "You went home and they didn't right?"

Pot Brothers at Law | Shut The **** Up Friday - YouTube

What to do when you get pulled over? | Pot Brothers at Law - Tip of The Day - YouTube

Pot Brothers at Law Montage of Tip Videos - YouTube

one last one,

Bubba

Last edited:
I pulled the plants, I guess they were hermaphrodites. I don't make my own clones, but I've never had this happen. I learned to grow from seed, so I kind of knew what I needed to do. I just think it's odd. What I haven't checked is if the 2 males are the same variety or the same mother. I should have taken photos but they're dead now.
So where did you get the clones?

The fact that I did not clone them initially does matter because you asked if I cloned a male plant. But, he is an experienced clone provider. I guess it happens.

Latest posts

Back