Male with female parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
9C02D2B3-8FDA-4D41-A061-58F6AE75AD20.jpeg
Sign of the times... I have a Mimosa male plant that has come out as cis gendered. The plant was in my tent and I flipped to 12/12. He showed me he was a guy. Pulled him and 3 others out of the tent so they wouldn’t violate my females. They went outside to play, re-vegged for a bit and now he/she/it (I am not cis literate) has both male and female flowers on most branches. I am fighting the bees for pollen on the 4 guys in the yard. They are winning but I bring a cutting in every so often and get a little pollen. So will this plant have seeds that are viable and will they be all male or a mix? I saw some threads elsewhere where this is called a super male and (lore or myth or truth) the offspring could be super potent like a polyploid. Any thoughts would be appreciated. TIA.

of8

The branches all have tiny trichomes stalks with no trichome bulbs. Really an oddity...

DJ Short claims its a super male. When I grew out Bodhi's headtrip I saw this. I sent a photo to Bodhi. He sent me a pix of the male he used in the breeding with the same trait. A hermi is a hermi in my book.

Yep. That is the guy(or maybe gal or some other term) that I read about calling it a super male. I’m still going to harvest some pollen just because I have the chance to. I don’t have the facilities to be a breeder but I know a guy who is head grower at a new commercial operation in the not-so-great state of Massachusetts. He may want the jizz...

Thanks though umbra. I appreciate your input.

Latest posts

Back