Male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

This is a White Widow I have grown from seed. It is the plant I mentioned in a post about strange pheno's a few days ago.
Looking round the nursary today, I noticed it had alternating nodes, it is 6 weeks old and has had a hard life so I was quite pleased.

Alt Nodes.JPG

As you can see, it has been topped and where the new growth appeared, there is one branch to one side but two to the other, hence the strange pheno.
What worried me is the pod like structure I shown in this pic.

Ball.JPG

Is this a ball, ie, a eunoch? Has my oddity turned out to be male? I have never had a male before so am not certain what will show in veg.

If it is male, should I try to get some pollen from it to try and keep the odd pheno? like growing chickens with 5 legs? (I heard KFC were trying to grow them with 6)

Thoughts people?

definitely :(

collecting pollen is up to you. Be very careful.

Male for sure and I am with OGK on the pollen collecting...if you really want to then do it. Just be careful not to wind up with unplanned pregnancies...

So they can show as males like this in Veg, it has been on 24/0 since cracking?

As for pollen, my plan is to take it over to my good lady's place and put it in her loft for a little while till I can get the pollen.

Which brings me to my next question!
DO I have to put it on a 12/12 light schedule for "flowering"? or will 24/0 be ok?

Males are new to me, I always preferred playing with girls to boys, flowery hairy bits so much more interesting !

please god no. do not put it outside. just kill it.

if u want to collect it put it in a VERY STILL ROOM ON 12/12 of any type or size light. No dense hot light needed just photoperiod. NO FANS. Let the FRIST banana sack open then CAREFULLY pluck it with a tweezer into a pill bottle. Do tbis for a few days and then kill it. Use it, then Put some cotton in top of pill bottle and let it sit in cool place for use again.

Please DO NOT PUT IT OUTSIDE. If you lived near me and it meseed up my patients meds...morally i would have to punch you. Hard.

LoL

Dont Pollinate Outdoors thanks brother!

good luck:)

:rofl: good thing OGkush dont live in Seattle

woodydude said:
So they can show as males like this in Veg, it has been on 24/0 since cracking?

As for pollen, my plan is to take it over to my good lady's place and put it in her loft for a little while till I can get the pollen.

Which brings me to my next question!
DO I have to put it on a 12/12 light schedule for "flowering"? or will 24/0 be ok?

Males are new to me, I always preferred playing with girls to boys, flowery hairy bits so much more interesting !

OG, I really dont take kindly threats of any kind, even if they are veiled in some humour. I would ask you re-read what I wrote and show me where I said I was going to put the poor boy outside.
He is dead now anyway, my lady didnt want him in her loft. For a definition of loft, hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loft
Peace
W

Latest posts

Back